Auction Items For Sale
Sale #5: Pittsylvania County, Callands, Virginia
(Location 1 mile from the Callands Volunteer Fire/Rescue Department)
• Tax Map #09300-0A-00-0063-A
• Land Size: .57 +/- acres
• Vacant Lot - Buildable
• Zoned: RC-1
VIEW ALL PROPERTIES AT YOUR LEISURE OR CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT WITH AN AGENT.
Lines are drawn on the photograph for marketing purposes only. Please refer to survey for exact property lines.
Land - Timber - Sawmill Equipment
Henry County and Pittsylvania County
View at your leisure or by appointment
AUCTION: Wednesday, November 15th at 2:00 p.m.
Sale will be conducted at 512 Sago Road, Callands, Virginia
Download Tax Tickets, Brochure and Deed below
This property will be sold along with another property at the same location on November 15, 2017 at 2:00 p.m. See additional properties on our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. REGISTRATION: Bids will only be accepted from registered bidders. Your Driver’s License and a Cashier’s Check in the amount 10% of the high bid for each property will be required to get a bid number.
2. DEPOSIT: Each successful bidder will be required to sign Memorandum of Sale, immediately following the falling of the hammer, and each Cashier’s Check will be delivered to Substitute Trustee. Each of the Deposits will be applied to the Purchase Prices at closing. The Deposits are Non-Refundable. Closings are to take place within 30 days of sale. Time is of the Essence.
3. DEED: The properties will be conveyed by Special Warranty Deed.
4. ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made on the day of sale, take precedence over all prior communications, both verbal and written, concerning the sales or the properties.
5. BUYER’S PREMIUM: There will be a 5% Buyer’s Premium in effect on day of sale. The Buyer’s Premiums added to the high bid amount, to determine the Contract Sales Prices.
6. “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”: The properties are being sold “AS-IS”, “WHERE-IS”. Potential Buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the properties as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company or the Seller.
7. ADVERTISEMENTS: All information provided by Auction Company and the Seller is deemed reliable but are not warranted. The information contained in this brochure and any advertisements by Auction Company are subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, error or omission is assumed by the Auction Company or the Seller.
8. REPRESENTATION: Auction Company and its representatives represent the Foreclosing Party.
9. BID INCREMENTS: Auctioneer reserves the right to set bid increments.
10. TYPE OF AUCTIONS: Absolute Trustee Foreclosure Auction.
11. PROPERTY LINES: The property lines that are drawn on the photographs for marketing purposes only and are not be relied on. Please see surveys for the exact property lines. Also, the property lines that are marked on the ground were done by the Auction Company, to the best of their ability, however, purchasers should verify the lines with a Licensed Surveyor.
Click on photo to advance to the next photo: