Auction Items For Sale
MULTIPLE REAL ESTATE AUCTION
SATURDAY, MARCH 23RD @ 10 AM
BIDDER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BIDDING ON REAL ESTATE:
Property sells "As is, Where is" without warranties of any kind. Potential buyers must perform such independent investigations with respect to the property as they deem necessary to verify information provided by Auction Company.
All information provided by Auction Company is deemed reliable but is not warranted. The information provided by the Auction Company is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the auction company.
BUYER BROKER PARTICIPATION TERMS:
A commission of 2% of the sale price will be paid to the licensed real estate agent/broker who meets the terms below and whose registered buyer pays for and settles on the property for which he/she was registered.
TO QUALIFY TO RECEIVE A COMMISSION, THE REALTOR/BROKER MUST:
Register his/her prospective client for specific property or properties, prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client and no less than 24 hours prior to the auction. The realtor/broker must register his/her client using our broker registration form. The form may be mailed or faxed to Pribble Auction Group. It is the realtors/brokers responsibility to ensure the broker registration is received.
RULES REGARDING BUYER REGISTRATION:
1. The agent/broker must register his/her prospective client for specific property or properties prior to any inspection of the property by his/her client and no less than 24 hours prior to the auction. The realtor/broker must register his/her client using our broker registration form. It is the responsibility of the realtor/broker to ensure the broker registration is received.
2. No broker will be recognized on a prospect who has previously contacted Pribble Auction Group or has been previously contacted by Pribble Auction Group.
3. The realtor/broker must attend the auction with the registered buyer & assist his/her client in bidding on each desired property.
4. The realtor/broker must work with the buyer throughout the closing process.
5. Realtor/broker agrees that realtor/broker will not be entitled to a commission if:
a. The realtor/broker or any member of realtor/brokers family or firm participates as principal at the auction;
b. The settlement does not occur within the specified settlement time frame;
c. The person that he/she is representing does not settle on the property.
6. There shall be no exceptions to this procedure and verbal agreements will not be accepted.
7. Commissions will be paid by DAWSON FORD GARBEE AUCTIONS, INC / PRIBBLE AUCTION GROUP only upon closing.
8. We do offer referral fees to properly licensed agents who refer property owners to us who have us sell their home/property at auction. Call for details.
Seller will convey title by special warranty deed, free and clear of all liens.
Bid will be accepted only by registered bidders. A valid form of identification (i.e. driver's license) is required.
Announcements made on day of sale takes precedence over all prior communication, both verbal and written, concerning the sale of the property.
INTERNET FEE / BUYERS PREMIUM: 0% Buyers Premium and a 0% Internet Fee
A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is equal to 10% of final contract price is due day of sale by cash, good check with proper I.D., Credit Card (5% Convenience fee for credit card payment).
Balance of purchase price shall be due and payable in collected funds on or about 30 days after the sale or a delivery of deed.
The Auction Company and its representative/s represent the seller/s.
TO PREVIEW PURCHASE CONTRACT, PLEASE CONTACT THE AUCTION COMPANY.
AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE WILL BE SIGNED AT LOCATION/S AFTER THE WINNING BID ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION.
CASH OR CERTIFIED FUNDS
10% DOWN PAYMENT DAY OF AUCTION
BALANCE DUE WITHIN 30 DAYS OR AT DELIVERY OF DEED.
SOLD "AS IS, WHERE IS" NO WARRANTY IMPLIED OR EXPRESSED.
Auctioneer License Information: 1522