Auction Items For Sale
Multi Property Auction Friday, October [email protected] 10 AM
Great opportunities to own property in Bedford
Auction Location: Bedford Welcome Center ; 816 Burks Hill Rd, Bedford VA (property addresses vary by site)
Sales Manager: Rick Manley 540-874-5965
Previews Vary By Site: Fridays 9/25 & Friday 10/9
- 607 N Street : 1pm - 2pm
- Bedford Place : 11 am - 12 pm
- Hubbard Rd : 11 am - 12pm
- Roundtree Dr : 1 pm - 2pm
4 different properties up for auction
607 N Street; Home (Tax map # 194 A 151 T)
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3500+/- square feet, 1892 circa
- A beautiful home that has great character and features you do not find in today’s new homes. A renovation has begun on this home, but still needs some work.
- Tax assessed at $141,900.00
Directions: In Bedford follow Longwood Ave,To North St. ( one way) to first house on the left.
Bedford Place (Oriole St & Lark St) ; 9 Lots ( # 7, 8, 9, 18, 20, 26, 27, 28)
- Lot 7, Lark St : .73 Acres (TM# 199 A 17)
- Lot 8, Lark St : .58 Acres (TM# 199 A 18)
- Lot 9, Lark St : .61 Acres (TM# 199 A 19)
- Lot 18, Oriole Ct : .47 Acres (TM# 199 A 1 18)
- Lot 19, Oriole Ct : .55 Acres (TM# 199 A 1 19)
- Lot 20, Oriole Ct : .50 Acres (TM# 199 A 1 20)
- Lot 26, Oriole Ct : .58 Acres (TM#199 A 1 26)
- Lot 27, Oriole Ct : .58 Acres (TM# 199 A 1 27)
- Lot 28, Oriole Ct : . 68 Acres (TM# 199 A 1 28)
- “grandfathered” for single or doublewide mobile homes.
Directions: From Bedford follow Virginia Byway to Shingle Block Road to turn on Cunningham St. lots on Oriole Ct. and Lark St
1593 Hubbard Rd; 144 Acres (Tax map # 214 A 12)
- A 2 story 1920’s home, 1 bath 2 bedroom, crawl space resides on this tract.
- Absolutely beautiful Bedford County tract with Conservation Easement in place, open fields, woods and beautiful building sites for that vacation get away or your forever home. Peaceful, private and yet only 30 minutes to Roanoke or Lynchburg.
Directions: from Bedford Virginia Byway South to right on Shingle Block Rd. to Left on Headens Bridge Rd. to Left on Gladdy Branch Rd. to Right on Hubbard Rd. ( property at end of Hubbard Rd.)
Roundtree Dr; 83± Acres (Tax map # 128 A 46)
- Great views and awesome development potential. Adjoins Carriage Hills Assisted Living and Josephs Way Senior Housing, with water and sewer adjoining the site. Really unusual to find such a large tract in Bedford with so many possibilities.
Directions: 460 turn on Coolbrook and follow to Roundtree Dr.
Terms for each sale site: 10% buyers premium added to the high bid of each property. Deposit: 10% from high bid of each auction due on sale day. Closing: Must be within 30 days from sale date.