Auction Items For Sale
Attractive neighborhood strip center, located at a primary access to the Kiln Creek PUD. Now vacant, the Property had been owner occupied by a family entertainment venture that included laser tag, indoor bumper cars, putt putt and numerous other activities. Features include:
- Traffic Count: approximately 13,400 VPD
- Superior visibility and access, with +/-3103 road frontage
- +/-2.05 acre site
- Approximately 76 parking spaces
- Desirable C-1 zoning; uses permitted by right include retail, office, medical facilities, pharmacy, daycare, preschool, convenience store, food market, restaurant, micro brewery/winery/distillery and other possibilities.
- Wet sprinkler system
- Attractive landscaping
- +/-18,400 s/f, not including mezzanine
- Favorable demographics: population of nearly 10,000 within 1 mile and nearly 80,000 within 3 miles
- If buyer wishes to continue as a family entertainment use, the bumper cars and other personal property are available but do not convey with the real estate
Parcel ID#: 132.00-02-03
2019 Tax Assessment: $2,191,000
2019 Annual Taxes: $26,730.20
Please be sure to download the Property Information Package by clicking on the words under “Documents to Download.” By downloading this package you will alert Tranzon Fox to your interest in this property and you will receive emails with any updates on this auction. The package contains information needed to participate in bidding at auction.