Auction Items For Sale
Attention developers: +/-50 multifamily zoned acres (estimated 34 usable) adjacent to regional power center featuring Target, Home Depot, Lowes, Hobby Lobby, PetSmart, Dicks Sporting Goods, Marshalls, Ross, Old Navy, Walmart and numerous other exciting commercial enterprises.
Danville is also home to the recently APPROVED $400 million Caesers Entertainment resort casino.
Site features include:
- RMF Zoning, permitting 13 units per acre by right
- Market Feasibility Study available
- Located in THE retail epicenter between Greensboro/Winston-Salem, NC to the south and Roanoke- Lynchburg, VA to the north
- Only 2+/- miles from Caesers casino site
- Utilities proximate to site
Parcel ID#: 2317-19-3966
2020 Tax Assessment: $524,000
2020 Annual Taxes: $3,249
11/4/20: Caesars Entertainment: Danville property will stand up to competition from other casinos in VA (nbc12.com)
11/4/20: Danville casino referendum passes (wdbj7.com)
Please be sure to download the Property Information Package by clicking on the words above under “DOCUMENTS.” By downloading this package you will alert Tranzon Fox to your interest in this property and you will receive emails with any updates on this auction. The package contains information needed to participate in bidding at auction.