Auction Items For Sale
***REAL ESTATE AUCTION***
List Price is starting bid only.
Price to be determined at live public auction.
3 BR/1 BA Home on 2.3 +/- Acres in Loudoun County, VA
Real Estate Auction
Friday, October 6, 2017 @ 3:30pm
12853 Taylorstown Rd., Lovettsville, VA 20180
Solid 3 BR/1 BA home on 2.38 +/- acres in desirable Loudoun County, VA--Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
From the Estate of Constance Breedon: We have been contracted to market and sell this solid well located home in highly sought after Loudoun County, VA. This home, in need of updating, will make an excellent primary residence or investment property, so take advantage of this great opportunity to Bid Your Price!!
• Solid 3 BR/1 BA home on 2.38 +/- acres (1,260 +/- finished sf.)
• Kitchen (all appliances convey); living room; dining room; unfinished walk-out basement; attic
• Hardwood flooring throughout home
• Storage shed; board fencing
• Electric baseboard heating; electric water heater
• Well & septic system
• This home is privately located on a large scenic lot with mature shade trees. The spacious lot will give the new owner ample room for future expansion of the existing home. This well located property is close to lovely vineyards, MARC Train in Brunswick, MD, Point of Rocks and the quaint growing town of Lovettsville!!
• Tax Map: 11-75; PIN: 258-49-2546-000; Deed Book 500 Pg. 1; Zoned: AR1 Residential; Home is wood sided and constructed in 1969
• Only $100,000 Starting Bid!!
Although not required, if you have been working with a Realtor, please have them complete their broker participation form. In order for the Realtor to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 10/5/17, and all terms adhered to.
Property Tour: Friday, September 15 @ 4pm SHARP. Please contact Brian Damewood (540-454-2326) Craig Damewood (703-303-4760) for more information or to privately preview the home or visit www.nichollsauction.com
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group