Auction Items For Sale
18,000 Sq. Ft. Building on 9.2+/- Acres Located Between Broad Street and Patterson Avenue in Goochland County Real Estate Auction Friday, February 17, 2017 @ 10:00 am 1701 Cardwell Road, Crozier, VA 23039 Price to be determined at Live Public Auction. ...
18,000 Sq. Ft. Building on 9.2+/- Acres Located Between Broad Street and Patterson Avenue in Goochland County
Real Estate Auction
Friday, February 17, 2017 @ 10:00 am
1701 Cardwell Road, Crozier, VA 23039
Price to be determined at Live Public Auction.
Solid and well maintained commercial building w/commercial kitchen, road frontage and ample parking on 9.2+/- acres in Goochland County, VA. Property will SELL to the Highest Bidder--Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid.
The membership of Salem Baptist Church are close to finishing a sparking new facility, and have entrusted us to market and sell their current location at public auction. This rock solid building on 9.2+/- acres is well located between Broad Street Rd. and Patterson Ave. in one of the most desirable counties in the Commonwealth. An amazing investment opportunity awaits the new owner.
- 18,734+/- SF brick building with finished basement on 9.2+/- acres
- 240 seat auditorium/sanctuary; finished basement w/commercial kitchen; dining hall/multipurpose room; numerous class room/offices
- 5 bathrooms
- 1959 portion of the building is heated & cooled by one HVAC unit-- oil furnace (replaced in 2011); 1969 portion of building heated & cooled by 4 heat pumps and strip heat (Entire HVAC systems are regularly maintained)
- Roof replaced in 2004 and slate roof is original to the auditorium/sanctuary
- Well and mass drain field w/water treatment system designed and maintained by Coastal Plains
- There is a small cemetery located at the rear of the property. The new owners will grant lifetime rights to families of the deceased and church members
- Potential uses of this valuable property w/special exception include: Bed & Breakfast/Country Inn; Professional Offices; Child Care Centers; Homes for the Aged; Nursing Home & Assisted Living Facility; Schools; Animal Hospital & Animal Boarding; Greenhouses/Nurseries; Athletic Fields; Kennel (commercial) and Much More!! For a complete listing of potential uses, please visit the auction website.
- Salem Baptist Church reserves the right to lease back from the new owners after closing at the rate of $500 per week up to, but not after, May 31, 2017 (during this time, the Church will be moving furniture into their new facility and using the existing facility for worship services).
- Tax Maps: 44-1-69 & 44-1-70; Zoned: A2; Building constructed in 1959 w/an addition in 1969
- Only $100,000 Suggested Starting Bid.
ATTN REALTORS: If you are a Realtor representing a buyer, please click here and complete the broker participation form. In order to be compensated, broker forms must be completed and submitted no later than 5 pm on 2/16/17
Property Tour: Tuesday, February 7 at 12 noon SHARP. Please contact Kelly Strauss for more information or a private preview of the property (540.226.1279).
For more information visit, www.nichollsauction.com
Nicholls Auction Marketing Group
Corporate Office: 888.357.2814
On the web at: www.nichollsauction.com