Auction Items For Sale
This property is selling by Timed Online Auction
Bidding Opens: Jul 16th 2019 @ 10am
Bidding Closes: Jul 30th 2019 @ 5pm
This property sells @ 10 AM.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.
Home, attached garage, large lot
Renovated 3 bedrm 2 bath home located on large attractive lot on edge of Sedgewick. Added extra is the heated sunroom. Downstairs was finished approx 5 yrs agp. Heated attached double garage has been converted to heated man cave/single car garage but could be changed back to dble garage.
H2: 4909 53 St Sedgewick, AB Plan 4227MC Block 21 Lot 5& 6
4 bedroom 2 bath bungalow built approx 1973
Kitchen is u-shaped with older solid wood cabinets. Additional cupboard space has been created by installation of IKEA cabinet around the fridge.
Dining area off kitchen
Living room has large window, allowing for loads of natural light in this large room.
Entry: lots of room in this bright entry with tiled floor
Sunroom: Added extra is the heated sunroom with separate exterior rear entrance. Located just off dining area, you get a great view through the upgrade triple argon windows of back yard and beyond to wide open field across back lane. Preplanned spot off sunroom for a future back deck with gas hookup. In floor heat - boiler in closet.
Bedrooms: Main floor has master bedroom & 1 addition bedroom. A 3rd bedroom is in the finished basement. This bedroom does not have a built-in closet. A bonus room in basement has been used as a 4th bedroom or playroom. It does not have a closet & window opens to garage.
Bathrooms: Both bathrooms have been updated and are on the main floor.
Foundation: Home has concrete fully finished basement under original home. Sunroom is supported by timbers on concrete pads.
Attached garage has been converted to heated man cave/single car garage but could be changed back to double garage as the framework for the other overhead door is still in place. Garage has been finished with drywall, vinyl windows & water heat ( from updated boiler system in sunroom closet). Concrete parking pad.
4 pce & 3 pce bathrooms - updated with new fixtures.
Large entry - original 3rd bedroom was opened up allowing for this bright spacious entry,
Windows on main floor - double argon on east facing windows, triple argon on west facing windows
Sun room - new windows, French doors between dining and the sunroom, laminate flooring, interior finished with painted drywall, boiler system for in-floor heat in sunroom & water heat in garage
Basement - finished approx 5 years ago
Family room with built in cabinet & stone faced gas fireplace, wired for sound surround.
2 large rooms that have been used as bedrooms but have no built in closets. The window on one of these rooms opens into garage so currently used as storage/playroom.
In-Floor heat installed in basement - each main room in basement has its own thermostat.
Wine Cooler: Space under stairs has been developed into wine cool room complete with fans and compressor. You will have to supply the shelves & wine.
Garage: double car garage has been converted to man cave & garage. One overhead door was replaced with windows but framework for door is still in place if new owner want 2 car garage again.
Siding & insulation: Styrofoam insulation on exterior installed before new siding put on
Power, phone, natural gas, drilled water well, municipal sewer.
Fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, water softener.
MUNICIPAL ADDRESS4909 53 ST SEDGEWICK, AB
LEGALPLAN 4227MC BLOCK 21 LOT 5& 6 (SOUTHERLY 20 FEET IN PERPENDICULAR WIDTH OF LOT 5)
SIZE (APPROX)80X120 (LOT 6 60’X120’ & LOT 5 20’X120’)
MUNICIPALITYTOWN OF SEDGEWICK
ZONINGR-1 RESIDENTIAL GENERAL DISTRICT
POSSESSION30 AUGUST 2019
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.
Office (Drayton Valley): 780-542-4337
Corey Sekura: 780-898-5600
Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.
Cathy or Trent: 780-696-2249