Auction Items For Sale
This auction is selling by Online Timed Auction - Team Sekura Auctions
Bidding Opens:10 AM Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Bidding Closes:5 PM Monday, October 28, 2019
1515 sq ft 4 bedroom 4 bath bungalow built approx 1982
Main floor: kitchen with oak cabinets, dining with oak china cabinet & patio doors to future deck, living room with brick gas fireplace, triple glazed heat reflective window, blinds with heat reflective finish, 4 pce bath, master bedroom, 3 pce ensuite, 2 more bedrooms, 2 pce bath/laundry at back entry.
Basement: finished with drywall. Features a large L-shaped family room with free standing gas stove, and wet bar with mirrored back wall, 4th bedroom, 3 pce bath, utility, cold room with motion light and sump.
Home updates: countertops, kitchen taps, fireplace gas insert, freestanding gas stove, vinyl windows. Shingles(2018), HWT(2019), furnace(2001), main floor flooring (bedrooms have oiled hardwood). Living room window & window by back door replaced approx 6-7 years ago - triple glazed heat reflective windows.
Bathroom updates: En-suite - shower (2017), sink & toilet (2015), countertop approx 10 years ago..
Exterior - composite siding over sheeted 2” Styrofoam.
Fridge (2 yrs old), stove (Right and left front burners of stove are not level), hood fan, dishwasher, washer, dryer, central vac & attachments, 2 freezers, satellite TV dish
Metal shed, hopper bottom feed bin, hopper bottom grain bin, existing panels that are setup, windmill, old bunkhouse, 3 electric cattle waterers mounted on pump jack concrete pads.
Power ( provided by Drayton Valley REA), natural gas, phone, sewer tank and open discharge, in-line water filter, 3 water wells - one for house & 1 waterer, one west of hayshed - services 2 waterers, and one on the northeast corner of NE30 that services the water trough system on the NE30/NW29. Note: There is a oilfield well (not used in recent years) across the road to west that draws water from the same aquifer as the house well.
28x26 garage with matching exterior to home, lined & insulated, power, manual wood overhead doors, 26x26 concrete parking pad.
Enclosed metal clad hayshed (48x64) with 18x64 lean-to open on both ends. Built approx 15 years ago. Pole shed construction.
Old machine shed (pole shed –open both ends with one end tarped)
Older 5 section camp shack
Wheatland lined hopper bottom grain bin, westeel hopper bottom fed bin.
Handling corrals. Note Morand bison squeeze is not included, but is negotiable if buyer wishes.
LEGALNW30, NE30, NW29 -50-8-W5
SIZE (APPROX)475.01± ACRES
TAXES (2019)NW30 - $1,241.79; NE30 - $63.13; NW29 - $32.99
SURFACE LEASEREV $1048. NOTE 2 ADDITIONAL LEASES PAYMENT NOT REC’D
POSSESSIONNOVEMBER 29, 2019 OR EARLIER
Terms & Conditions
- In this auction, the acceptance of a bid price is subject to the Seller’s Approval.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT::The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.