Auction Items For Sale
Real Estate Auction
1805 E. Lamar Alexander Pkwy
Maryville, TN 37804
Starts Tues. October 20th 10:00AM
Starts ending on Tues. October 27th 2:00PM
Live Preview - Thursday, Oct. 15th 2-4 PM (Or by appointment)
Click here for a virtual tour!
Selling at Auction is the former Roland's Restaurant and Shilo's Brew and Chew
* Approx. 509 feet of Highway frontage
* High visibility commercial property
* 25,000 vehicles per day (TDOT)
* 37 parking spaces
* 3444 Square feet building w/ wood deck
* Stainless steel stove & equipment included
* Booths, tables, & chairs included
* Set up and ready for use as a restaurant
* Many other commercial uses
* In City of Maryville
* Total City & County taxes: $6293 per year
* City sewer and water
* New boundary survey available soon
We have been commissioned to sell at public auction the Real estate and complete furnishings the property located at 1805 E. Lamar Alexander Parkway in Maryville, Tennessee to help settle the estate.
If you've been thinking of opening your own restaurant or other commercial business that needs high visibility, then don't let this opportunity pass you by! Here is your chance to own commercial property in Maryville, Tennessee- In the foothills of the beautiful Smoky mountains!