Auction Items For Sale
ONLINE ONLY!!! PREMIER!!! NO MINIMUM, NO RESERVE!!! This impressive custom 4,568 square foot home sits in a beautiful cul-de-sac in the Equestrian Estates Subdivision. The home boasts curb appeal with its all brick and stone frontage, exquisite landscaping in both form and function, and arched entry to the covered front porch. With 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, and 4+garage, this home has so much to offer!
- On almost an acre lot
- Covered front porch
- Custom designed leaded glass front door
- Attached & oversized 3 car garage
- Detached & oversized 2+ car garage/shop w/ tall ceilings with pull-down access for storage above, a wall to wall custom workbench & shelving, and half bathroom. Separate electric meter and 200 amp sub panel. The floor is an epoxy coating providing a durable easy to clean surface.
- All the garage doors are equipped with quiet doors that provide an extra element of security with a secondary locking feature.
- Ample open parking space between the house and secondary garage
- Huge double screened-in upper and lower porches
- Custom-designed Koi pond with waterfall feature. Hoang's Professional Landscaping maintains pond weekly
- The pond waterfall feature is powered by twin induction pumps designed to be both functional and serviceable. New pumps were recently installed to enhance the overall waterfall effect. The pond has been home to a number of fortunate koi who seem to thrive in this habitat.
- Wrought iron fencing
- Open floor plan
- Crown molding
- Formal dining room
- Half bathroom off the foyer
- High ceilings with recessed lighting
- Living room with two-way electric fireplace
- Kitchen with granite counter eating bar with hand blown pendant light fixtures, cook-top, refrigerator, dishwasher, built-in wall oven, and microwave
- Walk-in pantry
- Eating space off the kitchen
- Custom built cabinets and shelving throughout the house
- Laundry/mudroom with built-ins & wash sink
- Split bedroom plan
- Primary bedroom with tray ceilings and ensuite with walk-in shower and walk-in closet
- 2nd bedroom
- 2nd full bathroom with tub/shower combination
- Bonus room that would make a great office or additional bedroom
- Finished walk-out basement
- Large family/rec room with fireplace & wet bar
- 3rd bedroom with lots of built-in cabinets & walk-in closet
- 4th bedroom with walk-in closet
- Full bathroom with a tub/shower combination
- Concrete safe room/storm shelter
This home was designed for both comfort and functionality by the original owners. The materials utilized were selected with care and executed by individuals that demonstrated a great deal of skill and artistry. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to purchase a top-quality home, selling regardless of price to the highest bidder!
Property offered at ONLINE ONLY auction. | 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid. | BIDDING OPENS: Tuesday, July 20th, 2021 at 2:00 PM (cst) | BIDDING CLOSES: Thursday, August 5th, 2021 at 2:00 PM) (cst). Bidding will remain open on this property until 1 minute has passed without receiving a bid. Property available to preview by appointment. $30,000 anticipates closing on or before 30 days from the date of sale. A 45 day close is available at the discretion of purchaser with deposit of $45,000 in earnest money at the time of contracting.The property being sold is located on 2 lots. The addresses are 13506 E Buckskin Ct and 13204 E Buckskin St. Since there are 2 lots being auctioned, the HOA fees for each are $500, or $1000, which the sellers did pay in January 2021. However, since there are 2 legal addresses being transferred, the transfer fee of $300 is assessed PER LOT. Therefore, the new owners will owe the HOA $600 when the property sells.