Auction Items For Sale
Join us Saturday, May 18th at 10:00 am for our Onsite Tractor & Farm auction. We will be featuring a huge selection of 47+ antique & vintage tractors (many running), 50 plus tractor seats, farm implements, Visible gas pump with cast iron base, yard art, cannons, tools, mining carts, greenhouse frame, shed and much more.
You can preview the entire catalog of 675+ lots by visiting us online at https://auctions.mclarenauction.com/.
Farm will be open for live preview Friday, May 17th from 10:00 am until 4:00 pm and again on Saturday, May 18th from 8:00 am till the event begins at 10:00 am.
There is no need to live locally as we offer several ways to bid including in person, online bidding, absentee or ‘left’ bids and phone bids. Visit us at https://auctions.mclarenauction.com/ to find out more information. All of your smaller ‘won’ items will be shipped directly to you. Tractors and large items will be available for pick up Sunday, May 19th from 9am to 4pm and Monday 20th from 9am to 4pm.
ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICKED UP FROM THE FARM BY 4PM ON MONDAY MAY 20th
Concessions will be available (cash only). Dress warm, but don’t let the weather scare you away, all of the bidding and live auction will be inside a large shop!
McLaren Auction Services
Auction also includes:
- 47+ antique & vintage tractors including Case, John Deere, Oliver, Massey-Harris, and Minneapolis-Moline
- Large collection of antique tractor seats
- Wheels and tractor tires
- Tractor parts
- Visible gas pump with cast iron base
- White brass submarine sonar piece
- Railroad signs & signals
- Vintage telephone switchboard
- Industrial equipment and shop carts
- Architectural Pieces
- Assorted shop equipment and tools
- Farm implements
- Barrels and drums
- Gardening tools
- Large 30’ x 100’ greenhouse frame
- Nice wooden 8’ x 12’ red shed
- Yard art and rusty gold