Special Terms for Storage Site Auctions—Davis Auctioneers
1. NO ONE under the age of sixteen (16) will be admitted to the auction under any circumstances. Anyone under
the age of sixteen must remain at the front office and be accompanied by a parent or adult.
2. Bidders may view items from the opening of the doorway of the unit ONLY. You may not touch or handle any
of the items or step inside the door. What you see from the door is what you will be bidding on unless noted
3. The contents of the units are sold "AS IS", " WHERE IS. No warranties No guarantees expressed or
implied. Auctioneer and/ or facility do not accept any liability on the goods purchased at the time of sale. All
sales are FINAL.
4. Payment is due at the conclusion of each auction at each location in CASH ONLY.. No checks or credit cards
will be accepted unless preapproved by facility or Auctioneer. No time will be allotted for securing funds from
ATM machines. Payment must be made immediately upon conclusion of the auction of the last unit sold at that
location and before removal of any merchandise from the premises.
5. Sales tax will be charged on each unit unless the successful bidder has a resale certificate and number
furnished to Auctioneer at each auction.
6. Units must be completely emptied and all items removed within the timeframe designated by that facility;
generally 24-48 hours from time of auction. You may NOT use the on site dumpster.
7. A Cleaning Deposit may be required at each location. Units should be left broom swept clean.
8. Personal items are to be left with the facility manager. A box will be provided if necessary. Personal items
include, but are not limited to; photographs, photograph albums, birth certificates, death certificates, diplomas,
tax records, anything with a Social Security Number, and other items of that general nature.
9. The Auctioneer, at all times, reserves the right to: (A) Revoke the bidding privileges of any bidder, and/or; (B)
Refuse a bid that is merely a fractional advance of the preceding bid, and/or; (C) Cancel the sale anytime prior
to having said "SOLD"
10. Persons, while attending the auction, and/or during the removal of goods from the premises, assume all risk for
personal and/or property damage. Therefore, neither the Auction Company nor it's Principal shall be liable by
reason of a defect in or of the condition of the premises at which the auction is held.
11. Successful bidders are to place their own locks on doors to the unit they purchase. Do not ask the facility
management to put a lock on a unit for you.
12. Successful bidders immediately become the new owners of the contents of the unit they have purchased. As
such, they are the only persons authorized facility access, and then only for the purpose of entering those
specific units. Successful bidders MAY NOT resell the contents of a unit on site to a third party. The
successful bidder is solely responsible for disposal of the contents of any and all units coming into their
possession by way of the auction.
13. It is the responsibility of the Bidder to make sure their bid(s) can be seen or heard by the Auctioneer.
14. Locations listed are possible locations for that day. All locations may or may not be on the auction list for that
day. The order of the auction list is subject to change without any prior notice.
15. The Auctioneer reserves the right to voice record each auction for verification of the conduct of the sale, unit
price, and any other necessary documentation.
16. Announcements made day of sale supersede any and all other announcements and information. Terms are
subject to change without notice.
17. Persons attending the auctions agree to abide to the terms listed above and/ or any other terms that may apply
at each auction. Failure to abide by such terms can result in those persons being removed from the auction and/
or declined participation at any future auctions conducted by the Auctioneer, the facility, or any combination
thereof. These terms are in effect for all auctions for this date and all future auctions until such time that these
terms and conditions are revised.
18. Buyer and/or Attendees of this auction hereby authorize the use of their image, photograph and/or video to be
used by the Auctioneer and/or Auction Company for the purpose of advertising, promotions and/or any other
venue selected by the Auctioneer.