Auction Items For Sale
Ladies With Gavels Presents!
The Neil Brown Collection
COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION
1:00 PM, Saturday, December 7th
Inside the Ford Truck Exhibition Building
Expo Square – Tulsa Fairgrounds
4145 East 21st Street, Tulsa, OK
18 Prime Collectible Vehicles!
Inspection Friday, Dec. 6th, 1:00 - 5:00 PM
And Doors Open at 9:00 AM Auction Day
Auction Starts at 1:00 PM
No Admission Fee!
BID ONLINE AT PROXIBID:
Bid Online At:
1. 2003 Mustang Mach 1 MRT Up Grades. Exterior Color Yellow, Interior Color Dark Charcoal. Lamborghini Doors. Rear Window Louvers MRT – Mustang Racing Tech. Hood Strut Kit, Cold Air Induction, Interceptor Gauge Cluster, Shift Light W/Digital Tech, Power Shifter, Cat-Back Exhaust System, High-Flow H-Pipe, Performance Lowering Springs 1”, Raceline Wheels, Nitro Tires. Window Sticker. Vin: 1FAFP42R63F378727. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
2. 1994 SVT Cobra Pace Car Convertible Original. Last Year Ford Was at Indy. Exterior Color Red, Interior Color Saddle Tan. 1 Owner. Totally Stock. Parnell Jones SVT Built. & Advisor for This Car. Vin: 1FALP45D9RF158445. (#395 Of 1000 Produced). Mileage 24,000. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car Including Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
3. 1966 GTO Purchased September 9th 1993. 389 Tri-Power (3 Duces).4 Speed. Vin: 2N2176P150444. Mileage Unknown. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available. HASN'T BEEN STARTED - Stored 16 Years.
4. 1993 SVT Cobra Hatch Back, Exterior Color Teal, Interior Color Grey. I Owner, 2009 Modified,5.0 V8 DOHC Super Charded Vortex. Supercharged @ 12 Lbs.’ Of Boost. Performance to Date: 0-60 Mph In 4.58 Seconds 1/4th Mile @ Over 118 Mph. Ford Motorsport 3.73 Ratio Ring & Pinion Johnson Motorsports Custom Chip, SVO Ford Motorsport Headers, Ford Motorsport E-303 Cam, Ford Motorsport 36lb Injectors, Edelbrock Aluminum Heads, Extruded Honed Cobra Intake, Pro-M 80mm MAF, Accufab 70mm Throttle Body, ROH Custom Wheels, Brake Guard Anti-Lock System. Window Sticker, Drag Racing 12.1 In Quarter Mile. Extra Wheels, Vin: 1FACP42D3PF141903, Mileage 35,800. 1 Of 5000 There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
5. 2012 Boss 302 Laguna SECA # 716, In Black # 574, Built 10-31-2011, Engine 5.0 Liter, Redline 7,500 Rpm, Horsepower 444, Transmission 6 Speed, Tires 255/40zrx19 Pirelli Corsa Front, 285/35zrx19 Pirelli Corsa Rear. Brakes: Brembo 14” Front, 11.8” Rear. Trackey Software Alters More Than 200 Engine Management Parameters Increasing Low-End Torque. To A Competition-Ready Track Car. Trans-Am Championship 1970 Boss 302. Driven by Parnelli Jones. MRT Upgrades, Black W/Red Wheels, Tremic Transmission Signed by Parnell Jones, Extra Wheels 1 Owner, Track Key. Window Sticker Build Sheet. Vin: 1ZVBPSCU2C52640042.There Will Be a Box If Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
6. 2008 Ford Edge Bullet Green. Exterior Color Black to Bullet Green 1 Owner, There Is Only One Produced By: MRT (Mustang Racing Technologies). SEMA Car.3.5l Engine, Automatic Overdrive Transmission, MRT Single Turbonetics Turbocharged Powertrain. 12 Lbs. Of Boost/360 Hp. Turbonetics Air to Air Intercooler. MRT Aeroturbine Performance Exhaust. CPR Fuel Rails, Calibrated Success Calibration Development. SCT X – Cal Ii Programed. Ford Racing Performance Parts, H & R Street Performance Suspension. Stainless Steel Brakes, Tri Power Performance Brake System. Dunlop Tires 265/35/22. Boss Motorsports Wheels 22 X 8.5. 3d Carbon Ground Effects, Invision Headrest, DVD Players. Stewart Warner Performance Gauges. Ford Sync System. ABC Audio Amps and Speakers Built By Full Auto Llc. Twin Turbo, Tires 22” – DVD, Both Back Seats. Concept Vehicle Vin: 2FMDK48CX8BA00028. Mileage 18,000. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
7. 1969 Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet Restored. Exterior Color Teal, Interior Color White. 4 Speed, Power Steering, Power Brakes. Restored Modified 2009. Vin: 9RO2R136476. Mileage 60,000. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
8. 1970 Shelby Gt 500 Restored as Daily Driver. Exterior Color Red, Interior Color White. Has Marti Report. Vin: 0F02R482734. Mileage 15,528. 3rd Owner. Restoration In 2008. Restored Twice. Owner Will Get All Info There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
9. 2005 Sport Track Adrenalin This Truck Runs but Is Not DOT or EPA Rated. Bucket Seats in Front and Back. Dealers Tag to Drive. Original-Modified Gas Tank. Chassis # Not A Vin. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Truck and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
10. 1968 Shelby Gt 500 KR (King of The Road), Convertible #15 (Restored In 2008), Exterior Color Cream White, Interior Color Saddle Tan.428 Cobra Jet 360 HP, Total Production: 1571. Convertibles: #15 Of 318. 1/4th Mile 12.1 @ 115 Mph, Top Speed 155 Mph. Bought Tires 11-02-2008, Restored to Original 2000 By James Luper Works for Ford. Signed. Vin: 8TO3R206086-02832. Mileage: 57,800. Owner Will Get All Info There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
11. 2008 Shelby Gt 500 KR Original. Exterior Color Red/Silver Stripes. Dash Signed by Carrol Shelby W/# Of Build. Extra KR Wheels Vin: 1ZVHT88S385178768. Mileage 1,900. Owner Will Get All Info There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
12. 1966 Mustang Coupe Restro-Mod. Shelby Hood and Trunk April 2010. Was in Mustang Monthly. Exterior Color Candy Apple Red Interior Color Black. Rear Wheel 322 HP, 324 Vin: 6F07C195825 Mileage Unknown. Engine Assembled by James Lubbert. Rear Wheel 322hp. 324 Lb.-Ft Torque – Dyno’d By True Street Performance. 5.0l Roller Block Bored 030-Inch. DSS 331 Stroker Kit. Edelbrock Performer Cylinder Heads. Edelbrock Performer Rpm Air Gap Intake, 750 – Cfm Holley Vacuum Secondary Carburetor Ford Racing X 303 Hydraulic Roller Camshaft. Canton Rear Sump Oil Pan for Fox-Body. Modified to Clear K-Member. Custom FPA Long-Tube Headers. Custom 2 ½ “Exhaust with Flowmaster 40 Series Mufflers. MSD 6al Ignition, Coil and Distributor. 1993 Mustang A/C Compressor. Drivetrain: Tremac TKO 500 Five Speed. Retro Shifter Handle and Knob. Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Cable Clutch Conversion, Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel. 8.8 Inch Rear Axle With 373.1 Limited Slip. Body: Fiberglass Shelby-Style Hood with Steel Reinforcements. Billet Grill. Shelby Side Scoops and Front Valance. Shelby Style Rear Deck Lid and End Caps. Sequential Led Taillights in Billet Housings. Ring Brothers Billet Hood Hinges. Quick Latch Push Button Billet Hood Latches. Painless Performance Wiring Harness. Trunk Mounted Battery. Suspension: Griggs Racing GR350 Front Suspension (Supplied by Chicane 23). Sn-95 Spindles. GR350 K Member. Griggs Anti Roll Bar. Bump Steering Kit, And Subframe Connectors. Mustang Cobra Rack and Pinion. Total Control Shock Tower Brace with Custom Shock Tower Plate. Griggs Torque Am Rear Suspension and Panhard Bar. Custom Rear-Axle Mounts. Brakes: 13-Inch Cobra Front. 11.65-Inch Cobra Rear. SSBC Billet Master Cylinder. Custom Power Brake Booster. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
13. 2010 Taurus SHO Red There Is Only One Produced By: MRT (Mustang Racing Technologies) SEMA Cars Ford Concept Car. 1 Owner, 3.5l Engine, Automatic Overdrive Trans. W/Paddle Shifters. MRT Single Turbonetics Turbocharged Powertrain. 12 Lbs. Of Boost/450 HP, Turbonetics Air to Air Intercooler, MRT Aeroturbine Performance Exhaust, CPR Fuel Rails, Calibrated Success Calibration Development. SCT X-Cal Ii Programed, Ford Racing Performance Parts. Boss Motor Sports 22 X 9 329 Wheels. 3d Carbon Ground Effects. MRT Custom Paint Effects. MRT Black Chrome Appointments. MRT Monochromatic Paint Scheme. Hoag On Plaque, Modifications. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
14. 2013 Shelby Gt 500 W/Glass Roof/MRT Upgrades Custom Painting. Exterior Color Blue Modified Impact Blue, Interior White/Black Leather. 1 Owner, Custom Painted, Gauges White into Console. Stock Car. Ford 5.8 – Liter V8. Eaton 2.3l Roots-Type Super Charged 662 HP Stock, Tremac 6 Speed Transmission, Large High Performance 260 Mm Clutch, One – Piece Carbon Fiber Drive Shaft. Rear Axle 3.31:1 Limited – Slip, Rear Suspension Three – Link, Solid Axle W/Coil Springs, 23 – Mm Solid Stabilizer Bar. Selectable Electric Power Assist Rack & Pinion-Steering. Brakes Brembo 15” Front Rotors, 13.8 Rear Rotors. 198 MPH on Lowes Motor Speedway. Window Sticker. Vin:1ZVBP8JZ3D5231772. Mileage: 36,000. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
15. 2007 Shelby Gt 500 Exterior Color Vista Blue Interior Color Black. MRT Tune 560 Horsepower Exhaust System, Modified, Window Sticker, Signed by Shelby. 1 Owner, There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
16. 1965 Cobra Replica Blue W/Wire Wheels. 289 Shelby Hi Performance Engine. Kit Car 2 Seater. Build Sheet. All Restored. Mileage: 1000. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
17. 2005 Lincoln MKS Concept Car. 1 Owner, Runs, Drive but Not DOT or EPA Certified. Cannot Be Registered for Highway Use in The United States and Is Offered on A Bill of Sale Only Chassis # Not A Vin #. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
18. 2001 Bullet (Green) Original #262. Exterior Color Green, Interior Color Charcoal Grey. 1 Owner. Scott Hoag 2001 Was Instrumental in Getting This Car Made. Vin: 1FAFP42Y51F204894. Mileage, 13,500. There Will Be a Box of Information Going with This Car and Any Awards and Featuring Magazines If Available.
- 10% Live Auction Buyers Premium
- Online Auction Terms Posted at Proxibid.com
- Live Bidders pay in full Auction Day by check or arrange for electronic transfer to be sent Monday, December 9th, 2019.
- Vehicles must be removed from the Expo Square Building by 5:00 PM Auction Day.
- If successful Bidder is unable to haul Auction Day the vehicles shall be returned to Mr. Brown’s warehouse - It is the purchaser's responsibility to arrange the shipping. Removal must be completed on or before 5:00 PM, CST, Saturday, December 21st, 2019. Vehicles must be paid in full before removal. No partial release of any lots. Removal is by appointment only and should be made by the buyer with the seller only after buyer has received the necessary vehicle release document. It is the sole responsibility of the buyer to remove the vehicles purchased by the removal date. All vehicles must be released to original buyer at one time. Removal is at the expense, liability, and risk of the buyer.
- Non-Compliance of Buyer, Default and Remedies: If the Bidder/Buyer fails to comply with any of the Conditions of Sale, including, without limitation, a Bidder/Buyer fails to timely pay the full purchase price and/or remove a vehicle when required, the Bidder/Buyer shall be in breach and default of this agreement and shall be liable to Ladies With Gavels, LLC, and Bidder/Buyer agrees that Ladies With Gavels, LLC, shall be entitled to recover from such Bidder/Buyer, any and all damages, costs, expenses, fees (including attorneys' fees) and other amounts suffered and/or incurred. Ladies With Gavels, LLC may initiate legal action against the Bidder/Buyer including, without limitation, an action for specific performance, cancel or rescind the sale, resell the vehicle(s) with or without reserve privately or at public auction and the Bidder/Buyer shall be liable for any deficiency between the purchase price plus all damages, costs, expenses and fees, including attorney's fees incurred by Ladies With Gavels, LLC and the resale price.
- Conditions of Sale: ALL SALES ARE "AS IS, WHERE IS." BIDDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR INSPECTIONS AND VERIFICATION OF CONDITION, AUTHENTICITY, AND COMPLETENESS OF ANY VEHICLE PURCHASED. BIDDER/BUYER EXPRESSLY AGREES NOT TO RELY ON THE CATALOGUE DESCRIPTION BUT THEIR OWN RESEARCH AND INSPECTION. NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER ARE MADE BY THE AUCTION COMPANY OR ANY OF THEIR REPRESENTATIVES. FURTHER, NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED OF MERCHANTIBILITY OR FOR FITNESS ARE MADE. INFORMATION PRINTED IN BROCHURES, CATALOGUES, SIGNS, WINDOW CARDS, AND VERBAL STATEMENTS MADE BY AUCTIONEERS OR AUCTION STAFF ARE REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY THE SELLER, AND LADIES WITH GAVELS, LLC HAS NO OBLIGATION TO VERIFY OR AUTHENTICATE ANY SUCH CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ANNOUNCEMENT, ADVERTISEMENT, STATEMENT, ASSURANCE OR PROMISE BY, OR ON BEHALF OF, LADIES WITH GAVELS, LLC, OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES, AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY VERBAL OR WRITTEN CONDITION REPORT PROVIDED BY LADIES WITH GAVELS, LLC. LADIES WITH GAVELS, LLC, HAS NO OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY, AND DOES NOT ASSUME ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY, TO UNDERTAKE AN INSPECTION OF ANY VEHICLE PRIOR TO THE AUCTION. BIDDERS HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY AND THE RESPONSIBILITY AND ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO RESEARCH THE VEHICLES PRIOR TO THE AUCTION AND CONDUCT THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT INSPECTION AND EXAMINATION OF ANY VEHICLE, ACCOMPANYING SPARE PARTS, DOCUMENTATION, RESTORATION RECEIPTS, AND OWNERSHIP DOCUMENTS RELATING TO A VEHICLE PROVIDED BY THE SELLER TO LADIES WITH GAVELS, LLC. BIDDERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE TO SATISFY THEMSELVES, PRIOR TO BIDDING, AS TO THE CONDITION OF ANY VEHICLE AND ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE VEHICLE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DESIRED OR NECESSARY REPAIRS, RESTORATION OR MISSING PART, YEAR OR AGE, SIZE, SERIAL NUMBER, MAKE, MODEL, OPTIONS, TOOLS, PREVIOUS USE OR OWNERSHIP, PROVENANCE, DOCUMENTS, MANUFACTURING OR RESTORATION PROCESS, DAMAGE, GENUINENESS, ATTRIBUTION, RARITY, OR HISTORICAL SIGNIFICANCE. LADIES WITH GAVELS, LLC, NOR THE SELLER, SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY REPAIRS, RESTORATION, REPLACEMENT OF ANY PARTS, OR ANY OTHER MATTER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE AUCTION, EACH BIDDER/BUYER EXPRESSLY WAIVES, AND AGREES THAT IT WILL NOT SEEK ANY RECOVERY FROM, OR PURSUE ANY CLAIM AGAINST LADIES WITH GAVELS, LLC, RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR REPAIRS, RESTORATION OR REPLACEMENT OF PARTS. ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE AT TIME OF SALE SUPERSEDE ANY PREVIOUSLY PRINTED INFORMATION. BUYERS SHOULD NOTE THAT MOTOR VEHICLES SOLD AT THIS AUCTION ARE INTENDED AS COLLECTOR'S ITEMS AND MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO PROVIDE DAILY TRANSPORTATION AND LADIES WITH GAVELS, LLC SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE AGE, NATURE, AND CONDITION OF THESE VEHICLES MAKES IT LIKELY THAT MAJOR COMPONENTS MAY HAVE BEEN MODIFIED, REPLACED, RESTORED OR REPAIRED IN SUCH A MANNER THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE AUCTION COMPANY OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES TO INSPECT AND/OR VERIFY THE CONDITION OF ANY LOT TO PROVIDE ANY AUTHENTICITY OF ANY LOT FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- Announcements made at the time of Auction take precedence over any and all previously printed or published materials.
Ladies With Gavels
Retta Coats (918) 244-8801
Just 'n Jess Auctions
Justin Kerns (918) 429-9496
Jessica Michele (580) 695-7075