Thursday at - 23rd September , 2021
PLEASE REVIEW THE UPDATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AUCTION TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
NOTE: THERE WILL BE A 10% INTERNET BUYERS PREMIUM CAPPED AT $900.
NOTE: BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU ARE THE WINNING BIDDER ON A LOT, YOU ENTER A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT TO PURCHASE THAT LOT UNDER THE UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE. FURTHERMORE, IF YOU DON'T PAY FOR THE LOT, YOU WILL BE SUBJECT TO LEGAL ACTION.
*SUCCESSFUL INTERNET BIDDERS WILL BE NOTIFIED "BY EMAIL" WITHIN A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF TIME FOLLOWING THE AUCTION
*WHILE PHOTOS ARE PROVIDED AS A COURTESY, WE RECOMMEND A PERSONAL INSPECTION. THE PROPERTY IS SOLD AS IS WHERE IS.
• You must register with Resource Auction & Next Lot, Inc. to bid and agree to comply with all required requests
• All purchases are in US Funds. Sale is subject to Seller Confirmation. Once confirmed, the successful bidder is required to enter into a North Dakota Purchase Agreement and provide $5,000 of the purchase price as an Earnest Money payment in the form of a cashier’s check or money wire within 24 hours of receiving the North Dakota Purchase Agreement. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing. The purchase agreement will not be contingent on buyer inspection and/or financing. Closing will be held at Grand Forks Abstract 45 days from the date of signed Purchase Agreement.
• International purchases must be paid by wire transfer. A wire fee will be added to the same. Some Canadian purchases may be paid by official bank draft or cashier's check.
• Customers obtaining financing must do so in advance and provide that information in advance.
• You are responsible for all purchases made with your bidding number - Regardless As To Who Uses It.
• Sellers and auctioneers are not responsible for errors or omissions in auction listings.
*Resource Auction does not warrant the condition of the Property sold, nor the accuracy of descriptions.
• Printed material both auction day and in previous advertising is provided as a guide only and may contain certain inaccuracies. You must make your own inspection of The Property and base your bidding and/or purchases accordingly. Resource Auction makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding equipment, without limitation, its performance, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
*Statements made auction day take precedence over all advertising
Bids may be placed at some auctions by the Seller, an employee of the Seller, the consignor, or an agent on the consignor's behalf.
Location has been calculated by address and may not be 100% accurate.