OUR HISTORY - It was 1945 when Warren T. Marshall purchased the Kearney Livestock Commission Co., a livestock auction market in Kearney, Nebraska. Over the next 10 years two of his sons, Eugene and Robin, graduated from auction school and became the primary auctioneers at the livestock market. Upon Warren's death in 1967, Robin and Eugene purchased the livestock market from their father's Estate and operated it successfully until the sale of the business in 1984. During the years Robin and Eugene also conducted many auctions of farm machinery and land throughout central Nebraska. In 1978, Robin's son, Miles graduated from auction school and obtained a real estate brokers license. Miles initiated and developed the real estate business specializing in marketing agricultural and rural properties. In 1984, Eugene's son Jeff, graduated from auction school and has since been very active in auctions of agricultural assets throughout the region.
TODAY - Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers is recognized throughout the Midwest as a leader in marketing ag real estate, farm machinery, heavy equipment and business liquidations. For auction and real estate companies their most valuable asset is reputation. The reputation of quality service, quality people and outstanding performance are fundamental and the hallmark of Marshall Land Brokers & Auctioneers. Our business has grown significantly over the years based on these simple principles. We will continue to strive to maintain a credible reputation for honesty and integrity while providing top quality service to our customers.