Please help us expedite your Pick Up By Paying Online using Square
Please have a Copy of your invoice
Condition description for items:
-New: Unopened Package
-Not Used: item has no sign of significant wear, but packaging could be missing or compromised
-Good Condition: item may be like new or slightly used and may be missing instructions/ packaging
-Open Box: Item In good condition, but may or may not be missing small pieces
-Used: Signs of wear and tear, may be scratched or have small nicks/dents
-Missing Pieces: Item missing one or more pieces
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CAN NOT PAY BY ABOVE METHODS
ONLY SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE TAKEN OVER THE PHONE
6160 Carmen Avenue East, DOCK # 1
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Phone Number: (651) 508-1171
Removal Date: TH 9-10-2020
Please do not bid if you cannot pickup your lots during the scheduled removal day/times allotted for each auction.
- If you pay online and do not pick up your item(s) on the scheduled removal date, you must pick them up on the next occurring removal date for that specific location.
Removal days For KX Real Deals Auction Locations:
(These locations are only open 1 day per week for removal)
- Inver Grove Heights: Wednesday, Thursdays 12:00 PM- 5:00 PM
-You may pay on there removal date in person with cash, credit or Square online. Upon close of the removal date for each auction, your item must be paid for no later then the following day at 6:00 pm, using Square online. After 6:00 pm on that following day, all unpaid invoices will be processed as NO SHOW. your items then will be considered abandoned and disposed of at the affiliate’s discretion.
- If your item(s) have not been removed on the next occurring removal date for that location, your item(s) will be considered abandoned- No refunds will be given for abandoned lots.
- We do not accept checks of any kind
- Transfers to other locations are NOT Available.
Shipping: Please review shipping instructions under: “Shipping” in the Details section.
Condition Description: Please Review in the “Details” section before bidding, to better understand what condition the item is in.