Auction Items For Sale
APRIL HEAVY EQUIPMENT AUCTION
*FARM & CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT
*HEAVY TRUCKS & TRAILERS
*CARS, TRUCKS, TRAILERS, SUV'S
*SKID STEER & TRACTOR ATTACHMENTS
*LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
THIS AUCTION WILL FEATURE:
*COMPLETE FARM RETIREMENTS & DISPERSALS
*PARTIAL LIST AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
LOOKING TO HAVE AN AUCTION AT YOUR LOCATION?
SOMETIMES IT JUST MAKES MORE SENSE TO SELL THE EQUIPMENT WHERE IT IS. WE CAN HOLD AN AUCTION RIGHT AT YOUR FARM OR BUSINESS.
WHY ARE SO MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS CHOOSING TO HAUL COMPLETE FARM RETIREMENTS TO OUR LOCATION?
1. More Exposure. When we have 5 or more Auctions together at one location, on the same day you have many more potential buyers viewing your items. On top of that we have the additional drive by traffic bringing in buyers from Ontario & the US.
2. We pay the advertising. If a sale is done at your location, the selling fee will be percentage based plus ad costs. If the Auction is done at our location we pay the marketing costs. In addition, with a larger Auction the advertising budget is much higher, exposing your assets to many more potential customers.
3. International Buyers. Over the last few years our buyer base has grown by leaps and bounds. They have more confidence knowing the items they purchase are at a central location. We regularly see buyers from all over the US & Canada, Mexico & Central America. We also see bidders from as far as New Zealand, Egypt, Nigeria & More.
4. No Strangers on your property. Many people do not like the idea of having hundreds of strangers on there property along with the mess that can sometimes be left behind.
5. Less Work. Setting up for an Auction can be a lot of work for the seller. After the Auction they are often expected to help load heavy equipment. Most times we can have a complete farm or estate complete with misc items hauled for less than what the cost of advertising would be. This means little to no work for the seller.
NOW BOOKING SPRING 2020 AUCTIONS!! LET US HELP YOU TURN YOUR ASSETS INTO CASH!!
204-326-3061 M-F 9AM to 12PM and 1PM to 5PM.
HERE IS A SMALL SAMPLING OF EQUIPMENT FOR OUR APRIL 2020 AUCTION FROM ONE OF OUR FARM RETIREMENTS:
Clean Shedded Equipment.
Note: We have a limited listing and photos at this time. Watch for more updated list in the coming months.
2017 Kubota M6S-111, 120 HP Tractor, Cab, 3pt, Loader, like new only 90 hours
2011 Kubota 3030 Compact Tractor w/ Cab, Loader, 3pt
2014 Kubota RTV 1100, Side By Side, Cab, 4X4, Hydraulic Dump Box, 167 hours
Schulte Giant 250 Rock Picker
Kubota Mower Conditioner, impeller, only 300 acres
Ashland Dirt Scraper
New Holland 688 Round Baler, like new
Qty 3pt Attachments
Qty of Tillage Equipment
Larger Round Bale Trailer
Qty Shop Tools & Misc