Auction Items For Sale
CLICK PDF BUTTON TO VIEW & DOWNLOAD BIDDING PACKAGE
LAND AUCTION NOVEMBER 15th
SUBMIT A WRITTEN OPENING BID and
BID BY PHONE AUCTION
Please accept our invitation to submit your opening bid and become eligible to take part in this upcoming land auction. Visit our website www.fraserauction.com for information and forms to become part of the phone bid auction of the 6 parcels of land which are all located in the R.M. of Fisher.
(#1) DES NW 12-25-3 W1 (#2) SE 7-25-2 W1 (#3) DES NE 7-25-2 W1
(#4) DES SE 31-24-2 W1 (#5) DES NE 20-26-3 W1 (#6) SE 20-26-3 W1
I would like to thank you in advance for your interest in this land auction. Should you have any questions regarding this auction and or the process in which it will be conducted please feel free to contact me directly 1-204-724-2131 or e-mail [email protected]
Sellers: DAVID WILLIAM MCIVOR
MARGARET VERNA JOAN MCIVOR
Information on land to be sold by written opening bid and phone auction:
Auction consists of 6 parcels of land approx 924.84 acres (Based on 2019 tax assessments)
Copies of Property Tax Bills are included in package showing assessments and acre area. R.M. map showing property is also included in package.
EXCLUSIONS TO ALL PARCELS:
- All mines and minerals pertaining to property are excluded from this sale.
- Any farm equipment that maybe located on any parcel are excluded from this sale.
CAVEATS: The buyer will accept title subject to existing caveats and the land in its current condition subject to buyers own inspection and opinion.
PARCEL #1 (Approx 152.91 acres) DES NW12-25-3W Title #1227954
PARCEL #2 (Approx 160.00 acres) SE7-25-2W Title #1243382
PARCEL #3 (Approx 158.73 acres) DES NE7-25-2W Title #1243421
PARCEL #4 (Approx 155.17 acres) DES SE31-24-2W Title #1343701
PARCEL #5 (Approx 139.03 acres) DES NE20-26-3W Title #2052049
PARCEL #6 (Approx 159.00 acres) SE20-26-3W Title #2052052
Acre areas based on 2019 tax assessments.
- Interested parties will be required to complete and return an opening bid on the land for sale to Fraser Auction Service by 5:00pm November 14th, 2019.
- Only those who complete and return an opening bid will be eligible to take part in the phone auction to take place starting at 1:00pm November 15th, 2019.
- Opening bids will be placed and bidding will be by dollars per acre.
- Acre area based on current Tax assessments.
- Buyers must have financing for purchase in place before bidding. NO CONDITIONS will be accepted, this is an auction. Deposits must be made within two (2) business days of sale.
- November 14th, 2019 (Opening bids close at 5:00pm)
- November 15th, 2019 (Phone auction takes place starting at 1:00pm)
- December 31st, 2019 (Closing Date)
HOW IT WILL BE CONDUCTED:
- Opening bids will be opened once opening bids close.
- All parties that send in an opening bid will be placed on the phone auction call list.
- Parties will be placed on the call list in the order of value of opening bids (lowest to highest)
- The lowest bidding party will be the first to be called and will be told the highest opening bid amount and at that time they have the opportunity to increase their bid to exceed the current highest bid.
- If parties are unwilling to increase their bid to exceed current high bid by at least the minimum bid set by the auctioneer they will be removed from the call list and out of the bidding.
- This will continue until only one bidder (highest bidder) remains.
- The highest bidder for each Parcel shall complete an Offer to Purchase, shall include and be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale Pursuant to Judgment, copies of which are available from Fraser Auction, and submit same to Fraser Auction’s Solicitor within two (2) business days together with a certified cheque or money order payable to Roy Johnston TDS for the lesser of 20% of the Highest Bid or $25,000.00 per parcel.
- If high bidder fails to complete documents then the next highest bidder’s high offer will be provided with the opportunity to submit an Offer to Purchase and deposit for Court Approval.
- The Master of The Court of Queen’s Bench has the discretion to accept or reject any Offer to Purchase on any parcel at a hearing set for November 28th, 2019.
- Date set for closing and take over will be December 31st, 2019 (Balance of sale will be due on or before take over date.)
- Buyer is responsible for his or her own costs associated with the purchase of this land.
- Buyers must use their own inspection as to environmental status, zoning, acre area, condition of land, and access to property.
- 2019 taxes will be paid by seller. 2020 and forward to be paid by buyer.