Auction Items For Sale
THURSDAY, MARCH 15th at 6:00 PM
3210 Monroe Street, Paducah, KY 42003
CHARMING BRICK TUDOR, 3 BEDROOM, 1.5 BATH w/ LOTS OF POTENTIAL, DETACHED GARAGE
Don’t miss your opportunity to make this charming Brick Tudor yours. It has 3 nice size bedrooms with one being on main floor and 1/2 bath on main with 2 Bedrooms and a full bath on 2nd story. Wood floors, lovely staircase with nice Newell post and a cozy fireplace in living room are more features of this home. The kitchen features a cozy breakfast nook. Many windows add great light throughout the home. Built in 1930 this has been a one owner home. New roof in 2010 and the landscaping features dogwood and Azaleas which will be beautiful against the backdrop of the lovely brickwork on this home. While this home needs some TLC, the possibilities are easy to see.
Please make plans now to come bid your price on this great opportunity!
- Year Built: 1930
- ’16 Pay ’17 Taxes: +/- $640
- Schools: Clark/Paducah Middle/Tilghman
- Total Finished SQFT Per Assessor: 1584
- Approx. Rm Sizes: Bedrooms: 11x12, 11x13, 12x12; Eat-In Kitchen: 9.5x12; Great Room/Living Rm: 20x12; Dining Room: 10x12; Breakfast Nook 7x6.5
- Lot Size: .29 Acres or 7600 sq. ft.