- Load Out will be by Scheduled Appointment ONLY. After you win, open the "Invoice" section of your dashboard. Next, click on the box to reserve your pickup time. Choose a time slot that is available. Show up with paid invoice at your reserved time only. Items will only be ready those with a scheduled pickup appointment. We take the safety and security of our bidders and employees very seriously.
- Come to the auction address ONLY DURING YOUR SCHEDULED TIME. Pick up at the auction location will be from the area in front of the home. No early pick-ups are allowed. If you are late, you must reschedule through the system. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE.
- BUYER will be required to load ALL items into their vehicle. If you are buying large items, please bring tools and help to load. You will be shown where the items are and you must load yourself. Please keep the recommended social distance of 6' from all guests & staff. We will "sign" you out so there are not numerous people handling the same pen. Gloves will be used by employees, and will be available for our bidders if wanted. Hand Sanitizer will be available as well.
- YOU MUST GO ON & PAY YOUR INVOICE ASAP IF YOU ARE PICKING UP LOCALLY AFTER AUCTION ENDS. IF WE MUST RUN YOUR CARD BEFORE LOCAL PICKUP STARTS & IF YOUR CARD DOES NOT PROCESS - YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUT BY EQUIP-BID. ALL BUYERS MUST PAY VIA CARD ONLY. IF YOU WANT YOUR ITEMS SHIPPED, CALL OR TEXT US AT (316) 854-0550 BEFORE PAYING YOUR INVOICE SO WE CAN CALCULATE THE SHIPPING AND ADD IT TO YOUR INVOICE. BUYERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL SHIPPING COSTS. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ADDRESS IS UP TO DATE ON YOUR EQUIP-BID ACCOUNT TO ENSURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS AFTER SHIPMENT.
- PLEASE be patient & be kind to everyone during this trying time for all of us. If you have an auction or pickup question - call or text the Auction Manager at (316) 854-0550 before bidding. We will be happy to assist you.