Auction Items For Sale
Investment Quality farmland with 86.8 CSR2! For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group at 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.470.7120
Beck - Des Moines County Iowa Land Auction
Auction Location: Held at the Danville Community Building, 104 W Shepherd St.
72.32 Surveyed Acres – SELLS IN 2 TRACTS
Selling Free & Clear for 2018 Farming Season
Tract #1 – 50.90 Surveyed Acres
Tract #1 is located 1 ½ miles south of Danville on Danville Road/X31.
Looking for investment quality farm land? Take a look at this tract with 86.8 CSR2 with 45.9 acres tillable. Potential building site located on a hard surface road.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 86.8 (CSR1 85.9) on the entire farm.
Located in Section 27, Danville Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #1
Ag. Credit ($74.04)
Net $1,532.00 (Rounded)
Pattern Tile Map <Click Here>
Tract #2 – 21.42 Surveyed Acres
Tract #2 is located 2 1/2 miles south of Danville on Danville Road/X31, then ½ mile west on Highway 79, then 1 mile south on 202nd Avenue, then ¼ mile east on Agency Road, then 1 mile south on 200th Avenue.
Looking for a smaller tract of land? Take a look at this 21.42 acre tract with 20.9 acres tillable and a 68.2 CSR2. Another potential building site in the country.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 68.2 (CSR1 62.7) on the entire farm.
Located in Section 9S, Danville Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #2
Ag. Credit ($26.21)
Net $542.00 (Rounded)
Terms:20% down payment on March 28, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of May 14, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Immediate possession, March 28, 2018.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- The tillable ground is selling free and clear for the 2018 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the Des Moines County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- Tract #1 was surveyed in 2007 and Tract #2 was surveyed in 2000, by a registered land surveyor and surveyed acres will be the multiplier for said tracts.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If one buyer purchases more than one tract, the seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed. (husband & wife constitute one buyer)
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer(s).
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: WWJ, Inc. & W. Larry Beck
James W. Miller – Attorney for Seller
For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group at 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.470.7120