Auction Items For Sale
341,883 Bu. Grain Storage Facility in Mediapolis, IA! Open House on Tuesday, May 11th from 4-5PM. For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944
Grain Storage Facility Auction
Located at 524 Middle Street, Mediapolis, IA, which is on the corner of North Street & North Curve Street.
Bidding Opens: Tuesday, May 18th
Bidding Closes: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Tuesday, May 11th from 4-5PM
341,883 Bu. Grain Storage Facility
- (2) 78,377 bu. grain bins w/ horizontal auger, fans & aeriation floors, built in 1966.
- 76,777 bu. grain bin w/ horizontal auger, fans & aeration floor, built in 1966.
- 34,052 bu. grain bin w/ drag conveyor, horizontal auger & fan, built in 2001.
- 50’x122’ - 74,300 bu. steel grain building w/ horizontal auger, fans & sliding door, built in 1956.
- Facility also includes (1) 115’ grain leg, (1) 80’ grain leg, Superb Energy Miser 900 bu./hr. continuous flow grain dryer, dump pit, 2,300 bu. hopper bin, 54’ drag conveyor & small office/control room.
- Situated on 1.01 Acres M/L.
Included:Any item present on the day of the real estate closing.
Not included: Westfield WR100-41 portable auger.
Terms:10% down payment on May 25, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of July 9, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of July 9, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcel 02-26-280-006
- This online auction will have a buyer’s premium of $1,000 per Tract. This will be added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- The Buyer acknowledges that buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Sperry Union Store, Inc.
Timothy D. Roberts – Attorney for Seller
For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944