Auction Items For Sale
Investment Quality Farmland located in Canann Township of Henry County, Iowa. 84.1 CSR2! For information contact Lynn Richard of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.9090 (cell)
HENRY COUNTY LAND AUCTION
MT. PLEASANT, IOWA
Land is located 2 ½ miles north of Mt. Pleasant on Highway 27/218, then 3 miles east on 200th Street. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the NEW Steffes Group Auction Facility,
2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa.
(GPS - 2023 235th Street, Mt. Pleasant)
Survey Now Complete - View Here!
40 Surveyed Acres – SELLS IN ONE TRACT
Selling Free and Clear for 2018
Approx. 35.5 acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 84.1 (CSR 1 of 83.6) on the entire farm.
Located in Section 19, Canaan Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Terms: 20% down payment on January 30, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of March 16, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: March 16, 2018.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($54.62)
Family Farm ($37.95)
Net $1,072.00 (approx..)
- The land is being sold free and clear for the 2018 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. Please note that the final tillable acres will be determined by the Henry County FSA office, as this land is being split from tillable land that is not selling.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Purchasers who fail to close according to the terms of the real estate contract, the Seller may proceed to forfeit and cancel the real estate contract as provided by Chapter 656 of the Code of Iowa.
- Land will be surveyed by a registered land surveyor and surveyed acres will be the multiplier.
- Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if so desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Lyle E. Litton
Philip D. McCormick – Attorney for Seller
For information contact Lynn Richard of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.931.9090 (cell)