Auction Items For Sale
72.9 Surveyed Acres - Sells in 2 Tracts! Tract 2 - Features a Home & Buildings on 2.89 Acres M/L. For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944
Muscatine County Land Auction
Land, Acreage & Equipment Auction will be held at 2985 180TH Street, Muscatine, IA 52761.
Real Estate Sells At Noon!
The auction will start at 10AM with the online cataloged items.
Real Estate will sell at Noon
Followed by 5 hayrack of smalls.
Open House on Thursday, February 27th, 11AM- Noon
72.9 Surveyed Acres M/L – SELLS IN 2 TRACTS
Selling Free & Clear for the 2020 Farming Season!
Equipment will be selling at 10AM
<Click here> to View Equipment Line Up
Tract #1 – 70.01 Surveyed Acres
FSA indicates: 38.90 acres tillable, balance being a stocked pond, pasture & timber.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 61.3 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 19, Sweetland Township, Muscatine County, Iowa.
<Click Here> for Soil Map
Tract #2 – Home & Buildings on 2.89 Surveyed Acres
Home is located at 1978 Solomon Avenue, Muscatine, IA.
This home has a country setting with many usable buildings and is close to city amenities! This 3 bedroom home has 1,653 sq.ft. of living space on two levels. The main level offers a kitchen with refrigerator & electric stove along with an adjoining summer kitchen. Adjacent to the kitchen is the newer bathroom addition built in 2014 with a ¾ bath and Frigidaire stackable washer & dryer. Also on the main level is the living room, dining room and a bedroom. There are two more bedrooms upstairs. The basement has a Lennox Pulse high efficient gas forced air furnace & 100 amp breaker box. Other amenities of the acreage include an updated septic system in 2014, natural gas, a well, metal roof & asphalt circle drive.
Outbuildings include a 23’x28’ detached garage, 12’x25’ detached garage, 28’x72’ barn w/18’x20’ lean to, 28’x40’ barn w/18’x28’ lean to, 20’x40’ open faced livestock shed with concrete lot and several other useable buildings. Most buildings have updated metal roofs.
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Frigidaire stackable washer & dryer, (2) chest freezers
Not Included: Kalamazoo country stove in summer kitchen,ADT security system, All personal property.
TERMS ON ALL TRACTS
Terms:10% down payment on March 12, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of April 24, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of April 24, 2020.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #1
Ag. Credit ($45.51)
Family Farm Cr. ($31.78)
Net $823.00 (Approx.)
Real Estate Taxes on Tract #2
Homestead Cr. ($129.66)
Net $1,605.00 (Approx.)
- The land is selling free and clear for the 2020 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Muscatine County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- The land will be surveyed by a licensed surveyor and surveyed acres will be the multiplier for Tract #1. Tract #2 will be sold lump sum price. If the recorded survey is different than the announced surveyed acres, adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at closing on only Tract #1 where the surveyed acres were used for the multiplier.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Due to this being an estate/trust, the seller will be exempt from Time of Transfer Inspection of the septic, according to Iowa Code 455B.172(11). Any future inspections, upgrades, repairs, maintenance or other matters to the septic system will be at the buyer's expense in accordance with Muscatine County & Iowa Laws & regulations.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If one buyer purchases more than one tract, the seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed. (husband & wife constitute one buyer)
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer(s).
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
John R. Laeser Revocable Trust and Robert P. Laeser Revocable Trust
Jeri Bailey – Trustee
Steven D. Kundel – Attorney for the Seller
For information contact Nate Larson at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944.