Auction Items For Sale
114.71 Acres M/L in Henry County, IA - Selling in 1 Tract! For information contact Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
HENRY COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
MT. PLEASANT, IOWA
The land is located 5 miles east of Mt. Pleasant on Winfield Avenue/Highway 38,
then 2 miles north on Nebraska Avenue
Auction to be held at the Steffes Group Auction Facility, 2245 East Bluegrass Road, Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2020 AT 10AM
114.71 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 1 TRACT
Sells Free and Clear for 2021
114.71 Acres M/L
Approx. 109 acres tillable of which 13.59 acres are in CRP as follows:
13.59 acres at $194.00 = $2,636.00 and expires on 9-30-2029.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 81.1 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 20, Canaan Township, Henry County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on October 20, 2020. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 4, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 4, 2020 (Subject to tenant’s rights).
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit: ($142.99)
Net: $3,885.00 (Approx.)
- The Seller has served termination to the tenant on the tillable ground and the tillable ground is selling free and clear for the 2021 farming season. Fall tillage rights shall be granted upon the completion of the 2020 fall harvest.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Henry County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP prorate. Please note final tillable acres will be determined by the FSA office.
- Buyer agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyer agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of buyer, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the buyer elects to take the ground out of CRP, the buyer will be responsible to the seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the seller would have received.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Kerry E. & Craig C. Voelker
Jeffrey D. Thomas – Attorney for Seller
For information contact Terry Hoenig at
Steffes Group 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120