Auction Items For Sale
A smaller tract of land with CRP income, timber and a creek runs through the property. For details contact auction manager, Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.470.7120
JEFFERSON COUNTY LAND AUCTION
Land is located 2 1/2 miles south of Brighton on W40/Germanville Road, then ¾ miles east on 117th Street. Watch for auction signs.
Auction to be held at the Brighton Community Center, 100 East Washington Street, Brighton, Iowa.
20.01 Surveyed Acres
A smaller tract of land with CRP income, timber and a creek runs through the property.
FSA information: 15.27 acres tillable all of which are in CRP as follows:
13.17 acres at $176.82 = $2,329.00 and expires on 9-30-2020.
2.1 acres at $187.13 = $393.00 and expires on 9-30-2019.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 62.8 (CSR1 59.6) on the tillable.
Located in Section 9, Walnut Township, Jefferson County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on June 25, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of August 9, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of August 9, 2019.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Ag. Credit: ($11.20)
Family Farm Credit: ($7.81)
Net: $400.00 (Rounded)
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Jefferson County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP prorate.
- Buyer agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyer agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of buyer, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the buyer elects to take the ground out of CRP, the buyer will be responsible to the seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the seller would have received.
- The land was surveyed in 2017 and surveyed acres will be the multiplier.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owners: John L. Hahn Estate & Indah Nusantarawati
Brandie Parsons & Gary Wenger – Co-Executors
Richard S. Bordwell – Attorney for Seller
For details contact auction manager, Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.470.7120