Auction Items For Sale
Well cared for brick ranch style home on a corner lot. For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
FT. MADISON, IOWA REAL ESTATE AUCTION
FT. MADISON, IOWA
3031 Westwood Drive, Ft. Madison, Iowa
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, November 10
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Wednesday, November 3, from 4-5PM
BRICK RANCH THREE BEDROOM HOME
Here is a well cared for brick ranch style home on a corner lot. This ranch style home offers 1,440 sq. ft. of living space on the main level and was built in 1963.
- Oak kitchen with breakfast bar, Whirlpool appliances including refrigerator, built in oven, counter top stove, microwave & dishwasher
- Living room with fireplace.
- Dining room.
- Master bedroom with ¾ bath.
- Two additional bedrooms, one with stackable washer & dryer.
- Bathroom with walk in jetted tub/shower.
- Basement with family room with fireplace, laundry area w/ washer, dryer & ¾ bath and a workshop area with several built in storage cabinets.
- Attached 24’x24’ two car garage.
- 10’x27’ 3 season sunporch.
- Lawn shed with concrete floor.
- Carrier WeatherMaker 9200 high efficient gas furnace & central air.
- City water & natural gas.
- Situated on a 0.33 acre corner lot.
Included: Refrigerator, Oven, Counter top stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Stackable washer & dryer; Washer & Dryer (basement), Water softener, Weather station, Lawn shed.
Not included: All personal property
Terms:10% down payment on November 17, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 31, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 31, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcel 022909332780050
Assessed Value: $174,260
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- The Buyer shall bear the responsibility and expense to have the septic system pumped(if required) & inspected, prior to closing, as required by the Iowa DNR. It shall also be the Buyer’s responsibility and expense, if needed, to upgrade, repair, or any other matters to the septic system in accordance with Lee County & Iowa Laws & regulations. Prior to closing, the Buyer shall acquire the proper paperwork required by the Lee County Sanitarian for the septic system.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Check out the Timed Online Personal Property Auction
Closes: Wednesday, November 17, 2021 at 5PM
Conrad R. Gillett
Gregory A. Johnson – Attorney for Seller
For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120