Auction Items For Sale
Three Bedroom Home with 1,335 sq. ft! Open House on October 28 from 4-5PM. For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
FT. MADISON, IOWA REAL ESTATE AUCTION
FT. MADISON, IOWA
Located at 3003 Avenue L, Ft. Madison, IA 52627
Bidding Opens: Thursday, November 4
Bidding Closes: Thursday, November 11, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Thursday, October 28 from 4-5PM
THREE BEDROOM HOME
Looking for an investment property or a first home? This three bedroom home offers 1,335 sq. ft. of total living space on the main level and was built in 1900. The main level offers a kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room with a ¾ bath, bedroom and living room. The upstairs has two bedrooms and a bath. The home has a basement with a Lennox Pulse 21 high efficient gas forced air furnace & central air, electric water heater and a 200 amp breaker box. Home includes a 20’x24’ detached garage, situated on a 75’x142’ corner lot.
Included: Dishwasher, Any item present on the day of closing.
Terms:10% down payment on November 11, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 27, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 27, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcel 024715053530150
Assessed Value: $49,580
- This online auction will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the condition of the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.Terry Hoenig, sales representative is related to the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Mitchell L. Taylor – Attorney for Seller
For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120