Auction Items For Sale
Ranch style home with 30'x4' Garage/Workshop on 12.06 Acres M/L! Open House on October 27th from 3-5PM. For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120
LEE COUNTY, IOWA ACREAGE AUCTION
FT. MADISON, IOWA
Located at 2771 210th Street, Ft. Madison, Iowa
Bidding Opens: Wednesday, November 3
Bidding Closes: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Wednesday, October 27th from 3-5PM
BEAUTIFUL RANCH STYLE HOME WITH 30’X44’ GARAGE/WORKSHOP ON 12.06 ACRES M/L
Take a look inside this home, as this home had an EXTREME home makeover completed of the main level in 2010. This three bedroom ranch style home offers 1,312 sq. ft. of living space on the main level and was built in 1979. Also included is a 30’x44’ workshop and 24’x26’ garage all situated on 12.06 acres M/L.
- Open concept kitchen with custom Dura Supreme Hickory cabinets accented with crown molding & granite countertops. Breakfast island with quartz countertop. Whirlpool stainless steel appliances include refrigerator, smooth top stove/oven, built in microwave & dishwasher. Armstrong Alterna tile flooring.
- Living room with carpet
- Dining area with sliding glass door to partial covered cedar deck with vinyl railing
- Master bedroom with ½ bath & double closets
- Two additional bedrooms
- Full bathroom with tiled walk-in shower
- Walkout basement includes family room, laundry room with Whirlpool front load washer & dryer, storage room, two non-conforming bedrooms and unfinished room plumbed for a bathroom
- Electric baseboard heat & central air
- Front concrete patio with vinyl railing
- Rathbun rural water & well (not in use, condition unknown)
- 24’x26’ detached two car garage
- 30’x44’ woodworking shop & garage. Entire building is insulated & heated with the woodworking side cooled
- Small storage building
- Concrete & blacktop driveway
- Situated on a 12.06 acres M/L
Included: Refrigerator, Stove/oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Deep freeze, Storage building.
Not included: LP tank (leased),Storage cabinets, Hose reels, All personal property
Terms:10% down payment on November 10, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 27, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 27, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcels 023108254000100 & 023108254000090
- This online auction will have a buyer’s premium of $1,000. This will be added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- The Seller shall bear the responsibility and expense to have the septic system pumped (if required) & inspected, prior to closing, as required by the Iowa DNR. It shall also be the Seller’s responsibility and expense, if needed, to upgrade, repair, or any other matters to the septic system in accordance with Lee County & Iowa Laws & regulations. Prior to closing, the Seller shall acquire the proper paperwork required by the Lee County Sanitarian for the septic system.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller. Terry Hoenig, sales representative is related to the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Closes: Wednesday, November 10 at 5PM
Marilyn L. Fincher
Artemio M. Santiago – Attorney for Seller
For more information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group,
319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120