Auction Items For Sale
232.71 Acres M/L, selling in two tracts. For information contact Duane Norton of Steffes Group, 515.432.6000 or 515.450.7778 (cell)
Franklin County, Iowa LAND AUCTION
Tract #1 is located 6 miles east of Hampton, IA on Highway 3, then 1 mile south on Vine Avenue.
Tract #2 is located 5 miles east of Hampton, IA on Highway 3, then 2 1/4 miles south on S56/Timber Ave
Auction to be held at the Hansell Community Center, Hansell, Iowa.
232.71 Acres M/L – SELLS IN 2 TRACTS
Tracts #1 & 2 will be sold price per acre and will be sold Choice with the Privilege, whereas the high bidder may take Tract #1 or Tract #2, or both tracts, in any order, for their high bid. This will continue until both tracts are sold. Tracts will not be recombined.
TRACT #1 – 80 Acres M/L
FSA information: 78.45 NHEL acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 60 (69.3 CSR1) on the entire farm.
Located in Section 4, Geneva Township, Franklin County, Iowa.
Not included: 2017 crops
Real Estate Taxes - Tract #1
Ag Land Cr. (86.87)
Net Taxes $1,792.00
TRACT #2 – 152.71 Acres M/L
FSA information: 146.15 NHEL acres tillable.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 63.5 (70.5 CSR1) on the tillable.
Located in Section 9, Geneva Township, Franklin County, Iowa.
Not included: 2017 crops
Real Estate Taxes - Tract #2
Ag Land Cr. (169.94)
Net Taxes $3,508.00
TERMS ON ALL TRACTS
Terms: 20% down payment on November 17, 2017. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 27, 2017, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 27, 2017.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- Termination has been served to the tenant by the seller and the farm is selling free and clear for 2018 crop year.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the Franklin County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If one buyer purchases more than one tract, the seller shall only be obligated to furnish one abstract and deed. (husband & wife constitute one buyer)
- The buyer(s) shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- All dimensions and descriptions are approximations only based upon the best information available and are subject to possible variation. Sketches may not be drawn to scale and photographs may not depict the current condition of the property. Bidders should inspect the property and review all the pertinent documents and information available and verify all information to their satisfaction, as each bidder is responsible for evaluation of the property and shall not rely upon the Seller, Broker or Auctioneer, their Employees or Agents.
- The Seller, Broker and Auctioneers do not warrant with respect to the existence or nonexistence of any pollutants, contaminants or hazardous waste prohibited by federal, state or local law. Buyer is responsible for inspection of the property prior to purchase for conditions including but not limited to water quality, and environmental conditions that may affect the usability or value of the property. If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer(s) acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer(s) are buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Iowa State Bank - Clarksville, Iowa
Anthony A. Longnecker - Attorney for Seller
For information contact Duane Norton of Steffes Group, 515.432.6000 or 515.450.7778 (cell)