Auction Items For Sale
1 1/2 story home on a corner lot. For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944 (cell)
West Burlington, Iowa REAL ESTATE AUCTION
WEST BURLINGTON, IOWA
Auction held on site at 402 Leffler Street.
Open House on Wednesday, March 14th, from 4-5PM
1 ½ Story Three Bedroom Home
This property presents an opportunity for someone who wants to dive in and flip a house! The home has 1,180 sq.ft. of total living space. The main level includes a large living/dining room with hardwood floors, bedroom with French doors & hardwood floors and a full bath. The kitchen has a pantry, refrigerator, gas stove and dishwasher.
The upstairs offers two bedrooms with hardwood floors. The basement has a gas forced air furnace, hot water heater(not hooked up) and a 100 amp breaker box. Other amenities include replacement windows, fenced backyard and a single car garage with alley access. All situated on a 50’x120’ corner lot.
Included: Refrigerator, Stove, Dishwasher
Terms:20% down payment on March 28, 2018. Balance due at closing with a projected date of May 11, 2018, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of May 11, 2018.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
DSC Cr. ($838.00)
Homestead Cr. ($161.08)
Net $96.00 (rounded)
Assessed Value: $60,300
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The buyer acknowledges that he/she has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: Betty Jo Frank Estate
Farmers & Merchants Bank & Trust – Executor
Kelli S. Johnson – Trust Officer
Mitchell L. Taylor – Attorney for Estate
For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.931.3944 (cell)