Auction Items For Sale
109 Acres M/L in Fayette County, Selling in One Tract! For information contact Steffes Group at 641.423.1947; Nate Larson, 319.931.3944 or Duane Norton, 515.450.7778
FAYETTE COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
Land is located 2 miles west of Hawkeye, IA on Highway 18
Bidding Opens: Thursday, October 1
Bidding Closes: Thursday, October 8, 2020 at 4PM
109 Acres M/L – Sells in 1 Tract
Selling Free & Clear for 2021
109 Acres M/L – Subject to final survey
Approx. 101 acres tillable
Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 67.8 on the tillable acres.
Located in Section 14, Bethel Township, Fayette County, Iowa.
Real Estate Taxes:
Ag. Credit ($112.48)
Net (Approx.) $2,690.68
Terms:10% down payment on October 8, 2020. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of November 20, 2020, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of November 20, 2020. (Subject to tenant’s rights)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
- This online auction will have a 10% buyer’s premium, capped at $1,000. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price. The maximum buyer’s premium charge will be $1,000.
- Bidding on the Tract will be by the surveyed acre. If the recorded survey is different than the announced surveyed acres, adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at closing.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- The sellers have served termination to the tenant and the farm is selling free and clear for the 2021 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Fayette County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. Please note final tillable acres will be determined by the FSA office, as FSA fields are combined with other land not selling.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Buyer will be responsible for installing his/her own entrance, if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.