Auction Items For Sale
Selling Free & Clear for 2022! For information contact Steffes Group at 319.385.2000;
Mason Holvoet at 319.470.7372 or Nate Larson at 319.931.3944
DES MOINES COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
Land is on the edge of Middletown, across from the Armed Forces Reserve Center on Old Highway 34.
Bidding Opens: Tuesday, November 2
Bidding Closes: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 at 4PM
44.27 Acres M/L– Sells in 1 Tract
Selling Free and Clear for 2022 Farming Season
44.27 Taxable Acres M/L
FSA indicates: 35.93 acres tillable of which 25.2 acres are in CRP as follows:
25.20 acres X $255.75 = $6.445.00 and expires on 9-30-2026.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 92.7 on the row crop tillable acres.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 76.4 on all the tillable acres.
Located in Section 30, Flint River Township, Des Moines County, Iowa.
Terms: 10% down payment on November 9, 2021. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of December 23, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 23, 2021 (Subject to tenant’s rights on the tillable land).
Real Estate Taxes:To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Tax parcels 10-30-351-002, 10-30-351-001, 10-30-301-001 - Net $1,372.00
- This online auction will have a buyer’s premium of $1,000. This will be added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Bidding will be by the acre with taxable acres of 44.27 being the multiplier.
- Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the contracts will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- Seller has served termination to the tenant and the land is selling free and clear for the 2022 farming season.
- It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the Des Moines County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP Prorate.
- Buyer agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyer agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the Buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of Buyer, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the Buyer elects to take the ground out of CRP, the Buyer will be responsible to the Seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the Seller would have received.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with state law.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- All mineral rights, if any, held by Seller will be transferred upon closing.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Berniece Roth Trust
Gordon Roth & Ted Roth – Co-Trustees
James Becker– Attorney for Seller