Auction Items For Sale
Ranch style home on 10 acres! Also selling tractor, excavator, vehicles & equipment. For information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120.
Van Buren County, Iowa REAL ESTATE & EQUIPMENT AUCTION
The auction is located 2 miles southwest of Farmington on Highway 81, then 3/4 mile west on 285th Street. Watch for auction signs. Auction held on site at 31341 285th Street, Farmington, Iowa.
Open House on Thursday, October 19th, from 10:00-11:00 AM
Real Estate Sells First!
Ranch Style Home on 10 Surveyed Acres
This four bedroom, 1 ½ bath single story home was built in 1977 with 1,476 sq. ft. of total living space. Features include main level living room with large bay window, eat in kitchen with wood burning fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and bonus room. The home offers a full basement, Rathbun water, and a 2 car 24’x30’ detached garage with metal siding, metal roof, and concrete floor built in 2005. The home host a gas forced air furnace, metal roof, and composite siding.
This property is situated on 10 surveyed acres. Outbuildings include a 76’x40’x16’ utility building built in 2009 with 14’ sliding doors in each end and a lime stone floor, a 30’x40’ machine shed with partial cement floor, and a 20’x28’ wood sided shed.
FSA information: 7.3 acres tillable of which 3.38 acres are in CRP as follows: 3.38 acres at $144.41/acre = $488 and expires on 9-30-2020
Included: 500 gallon LP tank
Not included: All Personal Property
Terms: 20% down payment on November 2, 2017. Balance due at closing with a projected date of December 20, 2017 upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 20, 2017.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Assessed Value: $158,470
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer's financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- Due to this being an estate, the seller will be exempt from Time of Transfer Inspection of the septic, according to Iowa Code 455B.172(11). Any future inspections, upgrades, repairs, maintenance or other matters to the septic system will be at the buyer's expense in accordance with Van Buren County & Iowa Laws & regulations.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer(s) to report to the Van Buren County FSA office and show filed deed(s) in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP prorate.
- Buyer agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyer agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of buyer, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the buyer elects to take the ground out of CRP, the buyer will be responsible to the seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the seller would have received.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- The buyer acknowledges that he/she has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
To Be Sold After Real Estate
Auctioneer’s Note: Steffes loader will be on site the day of the auction to assist in loading.
TRACTOR – EXCAVATOR – FARM EQUIPMENT
1963 John Deere 4010, diesel, 3 pt., no 3rd link, 2 hyd., 540 PTO, WF, 3 front weights & bracket, 18.4-34 rears, 11L-15 fronts, S/N 51888
Hitachi EX 150, excavator, - this unit will not be on the auction
Case 850, crawler/ loader, diesel, 14” tracks, ROPS, 75” bucket
John Deere 1250, planter, 6R30, pull type, ground driven
3 pt. 10’ disc
3 pt. 3 bottom plow
3 pt. post hole digger, 12” auger
Round bale feeder
Pull type disc, 15’
Hayrack on running gear
Stack of gates
VEHICLES – TRAILER– ATVS
1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS, 2 door, 5.0L V8, automatic, T-Top, VIN 1G1GZ11G9HP146057 (DOES NOT RUN - No title)
2002 Pontiac Firebird, 2 door, 3.8L V6, 5-speed, T-Top, VIN 2G2FS22K022136438 (DOES NOT RUN- No title)
2003 Ford F-150, 4 door, SuperCrew XLT, 4x4, 5.4L V8, VIN 1FTRW08L23KA63789 (DOES NOT RUN- No title)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2 door, regular cab, short bed, VIN 1FTYR10C3YPB67948 (DOES NOT RUN- No title)
IH S1900, single axle dump truck, Diesel, 10’ bed, 11R22.5 fronts, 10.00-20 rear duals (DOES NOT RUN- No title)
Homemade Tandem Axle Trailer, 18’, (NO PAPERWORK)
Honda Foreman 400, (PARTS ONLY, NO PAPERWORK, DOES NOT RUN)
Honda Rancher, (PARTS ONLY, NO PAPERWORK, DOES NOT RUN)
Yamaha Wolverine 350, 4x4, (PARTS ONLY, NO PAPERWORK, DOES NOT RUN)
Polaris Scrambler 400, (PARTS ONLY, NO PAPERWORK, DOES NOT RUN)
Floyd Kent Davolt Estate
Laura M. Krehbiel – Executor
Robert N. Johnson III – Attorney for the Estate
For information contact Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120 (cell)