Auction Items For Sale
Selling Free & Clear for 2022! For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group, 641.423.1947 or 319.931.3944
CHICKASAW COUNTY, IOWA LAND AUCTION
NEW HAMPTON, IOWA
Land is located 2 miles north of New Hampton on Highway 63, then 1 mile west on 170th Street/175th Street,
then ½ mile north on Lasalle Avenue, then ¾ mile west on 170th Street.
Auction to be held at the New Hampton Golf & Country Club,
2074 Panora Avenue, New Hampton, IA 50659
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2021 AT 10AM
with Online Bidding Available!
Free & Clear for 2022 Farming Season!
117.68 Surveyed Acres – Sells In 1 Tract
FSA indicates: 108.82 acres tillable of which 6.08 acres are in CRP program as follows: 6.08 acres at $204.00 = $1,240.00 and expires on 9-30-2030.
Corn Suitability Rating 2 is 65.8 on the tillable acres.
Included are (2) 5,817 bu. grain bins (1 w/dryer & 1 w/fan) & (1) 2,249 bu. grain bin.
Please note: July 2020 over $7,000 spent on the north grain bin for a new concrete base with new aeration floor, new sump & 6” unload auger, new aeration transition & new roof vents. In May 2021 over $1,600 spent for new electrical upgrades made at the site to support the drier bin and unloading motors.
Located in Section 24 of Washington-S Township, Chickasaw County, Iowa.
Farm has extensive tiling done.
Not Included: LP tank
Terms: 10% down payment on November 11, 2021. Balance due at final settlement with a projected date of December 27, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of December 27, 2021 (Subject to tenant’s rights on the tillable land & grain bins).
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
The following taxes are approximate and will be used to prorate at closing:
Tax Parcel 190624325001 - $2,278.00 Net (Rounded)
- Seller has served termination to the tenant and the land is selling free and clear for the 2022 farming season. Tenant has rights to grain bins until March 1, 2022.
- It shall be the obligation of the Buyer to report to the Chickasaw County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs. C. CRP prorate.
- Buyer agrees to follow all requirements of conservation plans and practices required by the FSA to maintain eligibility in the Conservation Reserve Program. Buyer agrees to accept responsibility and liability for any actions by the buyer which would endanger eligibility for the CRP or actions that would require repayment of the CRP payment or payments. Buyer further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Sellers for any recovery sought by the FSA due to actions of Buyer, which would violate the requirements of the CRP. In the event the Buyer elects to take the ground out of CRP, the Buyer will be responsible to the Seller for any prorate of the CRP payment that the Seller would have received.
- Land has been surveyed by a licensed surveyor and will be sold by the acre with gross surveyed acres being the multiplier. If the recorded survey is different than the announced gross surveyed acres, adjustments to the final contract price will be made accordingly at closing.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- The Buyer shall be responsible for installing his/her own entrances if needed or desired.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required, it shall be at the expense of the Buyer.
- All mineral rights, if any, held by Seller will be transferred upon closing.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Rick Boos & Paula Peterson
Kennedy & Kennedy - Attorney for Seller
For information contact Nate Larson of Steffes Group,
641.423.1947 or 319.931.3944