Auction Items For Sale
Four Bedroom Home in a great location in Ames, Iowa! Open House on September 23 from 4-5PM. For information contact Steffes Group at 515.432.6000; Mason Holvoet at 319.470.7372 or Nate Larson at 319.931.3944
AMES IOWA REAL ESTATE AUCTION
Located at 2733 Thompson Drive, Ames, IA 50010
Online Auction Opens: Thursday, September 30
Bidding Closes: Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 4PM
Open House on Thursday, September 23rd from 4-5PM, or by appointment
FOUR BEDROOM HOME
Take a look at this four bedroom ranch style home with over 3,500 sq. ft. of living space on two levels. This home is located in an established neighborhood that is within walking distance to Inis Grove Park, Homewood Municipal Golf Course and North Grand Mall. This custom home was built in 1965 and is a prime candidate for a cosmetic home makeover. Original blueprints available. Come view this home, then bid your price on this spacious home!
- Eat in kitchen with refrigerator, built in double oven, stove top & dishwasher
- Open concept dining room & living room with fireplace & open staircase
- Screened in porch & deck off of dining room
- Large master bedroom with ¾ bath & double closets
- Two additional bedrooms
- Full bathroom
- Walkup basement to backyard
- Family room with fireplace
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Bedroom/Office with ¾ bathroom & electric fireplace
- Workshop/furnace room with Pulse 21 Lennox high efficient gas furnace & central air
- Oversized 3 car (tandem) garage w/ additional workspace
- Abundance of closet storage space throughout
- Spacious fenced backyard, backs to wooded area.
- 90’x140’ lot
Included: Refrigerator, Oven, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Any item present on the day of final settlement.
Not included: All personal property.
TERMS OF AUCTION:
Terms:10% down payment on October 7, 2021. Balance due at closing with a projected date of November 19, 2021, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of November 19, 2021.
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes – Tax Parcel 05-35-103-010 – Net $4,410.00
Assessed Value: $263,200
- This online auction of the real estate will have a 5% buyer’s premium. This means the buyer’s premium in the amount of five percent (5%) of the bid amount shall be charged to the Buyer and added to the bid amount to arrive at the total contract purchase price.
- Down payment is due on the day the bidding closes and signing of the real estate contract will take place through email and electronic document signatures.
- If a bid is placed with less than 4 minutes left on the auction, the time on the auction will extend another 4 minutes. This will continue until no bids are placed within the last 4 minutes.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- If a Buyer is unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, Buyer will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The Buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the real estate.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
James H. Sears
Rebecca Reisinger - Attorney for Seller