A RARE opportunity to purchase 54 +/- acres in Franklin Township of Harrison County. Improvements include a 2-story country farm house, large steel frame barn, multiple outbuildings, etc. Mostly tillable acreage with small amount in woods. Sells in one tract, absolute to the high bidder!
Inspection - Real Estate Only: Thurs June 7 5-6 pm. NOTE: This is for real estate ONLY!
EXHIBIT A : LIVE REAL ESTATE TERMS & CONDITIONS ABSOLUTE
1. Property Address: 7601 Hess Jawtak Road, Lanesville IN
2. Conditions of Sale: Everyone must register for a bidder number. The owner does warrant that they have good merchantable title to the real estate and that they will convey the same with an appropriate deed, free from all encumbrances, liens or judgments at the time of closing.
3. Restrictions: Subject to local county and state laws, ordinances and regulations; also selling to all easements of record. Seller is placing no restrictions on the property.
4. Acceptance of Bid: Real estate is being sold to the high bidder without reserve. All successful bidders will be required to enter into purchase agreements at the auction site immediately following the close of the auction. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test. This auction is absolute with no reserve and is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind.
5. Down Payment: 10% (non-refundable) down payment on the day of auction with the balance in cash at closing. The down payment may be made in the form of cash, cashiers check, personal check, or corporate check. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
6. Closing: The balance of the purchase price is due at closing, which will take place within 30 days of auction. Buyer (s) responsible for all closing costs with exception of deed preparation paid by seller.
7. Possession: Possession at closing.
8. Real Estate Taxes: Real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
9. Acreage: All tract acreages, dimensions, and proposed boundaries, are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal descriptions and/or aerial photos.
10. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC. Properly registered Broker/Agents are eligible for a commission of 1% of the clients accepted winning bid. Commission based on auction bid price not to include any buyers premium if applicable. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration Form for eligibility.
11. Disclaimer and Absence of Warranties: All information contained in the brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement. The property is being sold on an AS IS, WHERE IS basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied concerning the property is made by the seller or the auction company. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure and are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller or the auction company. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and selling agents reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the persons credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the auctioneer are final.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.