Personal property listing & photos have been updated! Real estate-includes 2.7 +/- acres and 1953 single story building with road frontage on SR 62. Personal property: bar items, True bottle cooler, tables, chairs, etc. Real estate & contents all sell ABSOLUTE!
Inspection: Wed June 20 5-6 PM
EXHIBIT A-LIVE REAL ESTATE TERMS & CONDITIONS ABSOLUTE
1. Property Address: 1500 Hwy 62 NE, Corydon, Indiana.
2. Conditions of Sale: Everyone must register for a bidder number. The owner does warrant that they have good merchantable title to the real estate and that they will convey the same with an appropriate deed, free from all encumbrances, liens or judgments at the time of closing.
3. Restrictions: Subject to local county and state laws, ordinances and regulations; also selling to all easements of record. Seller is placing no restrictions on the property.
4. Acceptance of Bid: Real estate is being sold to the high bidder without reserve. All successful bidders will be required to enter into purchase agreements at the auction site immediately following the close of the auction. By signing an offer, Buyer(s) will be waiving the 10-day lead based paint test. This auction is absolute with no reserve and is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind.
5. Down Payment: 10% (non-refundable) down payment on the day of auction with the balance in cash at closing. The down payment may be made in the form of cash, cashiers check, personal check, or corporate check. Your bidding is not conditional upon financing, so be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of paying cash at closing.
6. Closing: The balance of the purchase price is due at closing, which will take place within 30 days of auction. Buyer (s) responsible for all closing costs with exception of deed preparation paid by seller.
7. Possession: Possession at closing.
8. Real Estate Taxes: Real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
9. Acreage: All tract acreages, dimensions, and proposed boundaries, are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal descriptions and/or aerial photos.
10. Real Estate Brokerage Services Disclosure: Beckort Auctions LLC and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s). We do not represent the buyer(s) in any manner and we must be completely loyal and faithful to our client. Beckort Auctions LLC has an exclusive right to sell listing for this transaction. All negotiations must be conducted through Beckort Auctions LLC.
Properly registered Broker/Agents are eligible for a commission of 2% of the clients initial bid and 1% of the difference between the initial bid and the accepted winning bid for the real estate. Commission based on auction bid price not to include any buyers premium if applicable. You must pre-register your Buyers with Beckort Auctions, LLC twenty-four (24) hours before the end of the auction by filling out and recording with Beckort Auctions a Broker Registration Form. Agents who fail to pre-register their Buyer will not be recognized as Buyer Agents and will not be entitled to a co-op commission. Broker/Agent cannot act as a Buyer and Broker/Agent on the same transaction. Please review the Broker Registration Form for eligibility.
11. Disclaimer and Absence of Warranties: All information contained in the brochure and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement. The property is being sold on an AS IS, WHERE IS basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied concerning the property is made by the seller or the auction company. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure and are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the seller or the auction company. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the auctioneer. The seller and selling agents reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the persons credentials, fitness, etc. All decisions of the auctioneer are final.
LIVE PERSONAL PROPERTY - TERMS & CONDITIONS
General Terms of the Auction: Information is subject to change. All lots are sold as is, where is, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. Purchases may be removed upon receipt of payment in full. Buyers assume complete responsibility for care of each purchase at time of sale. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. All statements made prior to the sale of any item take precedence over written material and any prior verbal statements. The auction company is not responsible for accidents, thefts, errors or omissions.
1. Catalog: Beckort Auctions, LLC has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All property is sold AS-IS and it is the bidders responsibility to determine the exact condition of each item. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. Buyers Premium: There is no buyers premium on this auction.
3. Internet Bidding: Does not apply to this auction.
4. Payments: All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards. Your credit card will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premium (if applicable), and any taxes. If method of payment is made by credit card, there will be a 5% buyer's premium applied. There is no additional buyer's premium if purchase is made with cash or check. A pre-auction authorization for on-line purchases will be performed to establish available credit. Debit cards may show a hold on funds for a short period of time. Nothing will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Any transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed. Cash and checks may also be accepted; however, be sure to have adequate funds in your account.
5. Pickups: It is your responsibility to review your purchases and their condition.
6. Registration: In order to better serve our customers, all bidders must provide their name, address, daytime phone number, and email address at which they can be contacted. This is to insure good communication between Beckort Auctions, LLC and the bidder throughout any transactions.
7. Bidding: The auctioneer has the sole discretion to advance the bidding and may reject a nominal advance, should it in his estimation prove injurious to the auction. The auctioneer shall be the final judge in all bidding disputes and shall name a bidder as the purchaser. The auction company shall not be held responsible for any missed bids or bids unseen by the auctioneer. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
8. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
9. All sales are final. NO refunds.
ANY ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE THE DAY OF THE SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL OR ANY OTHER ORAL STATEMENT MADE.