Auction Items For Sale
ONLINE ONLY AUCTION
2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH BRICK HOME
WITH POOL ON WESTSIDE
900 N Helfrich Ave. - Evansville, IN
Bidding will Open Mon., May 3rd and ENDS TUESDAY, MAY 11TH AT 6 PM
(subject to auto-extend)
Monday, May 3rd from 4-6 PM
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
From Lloyd Expwy heading west, take the Corbierre Ave. exit, then turn right onto Tekoppel Ave.
Turn left on Upper Mt. Vernon Rd, then turn right on Helfrich Ave.
The real estate consists of a 80’ x 137’ lot improved with a 1,536 sf, 2 bedroom, 2 bath home built in 1955.
The property features include:
- Bright & sunny enclosed front porch.
- Living room separated from kitchen by Bedford stone half wall planter.
- Eat in kitchen with double stainless sink, Kenmore refrigerator, dishwasher & range with attached microwave.
- Butler’s pantry with access to gas furnace & water heater.
- Full hall bath with tub shower combo.
- Bedroom with paneling & ceiling fan.
- Master bedroom with 2 closets next to the second full bath with shower only.
- Family room with electric fireplace, wet bar, ceiling fan & closet for washer & electric dryer was added on in the 1970’s.
- Enclosed breezeway with storage closet connects the one car carport to the house.
- Back patio with place to grill is a great space for entertaining & relaxing.
- The fenced backyard also contains the inground pool, a gazebo & covered swing.
- The concrete block pool house with lean-to features a garage door entry, commode, bar & kitchen with range & refrigerator.
- The property is also improved with a storage shed.
- A new pool liner was installed 2 years ago, but the pool hasn’t open since then. The chlorine pool is not heated.
- There are 2 utility meters. One for the home and one for the pool house, which is a commercial meter. The utilities average $50 month for pool house & $300 for the house, but seller typically kept heat close to 80.
- One owner home.
- Annual Real Estate Taxes: $1,283.44
Front porch - 11‘ 8“ x 14‘ 11“
Living room - 14‘ x 22‘ 2”
Kitchen - 9’ 7” x 14’ 8”
Bedroom - 11’ 3” x 10’ 3”
Master bedroom - 11’ 1” x 10’ 3”
Family room - 20’ 10” x 19’ 2”
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 5% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov. 2021.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Dorothy Hunter