Auction Items For Sale
This property has what you have been looking for! This spacious 1,898 sq.ft. home was built in 2007 with a walk out basement, two stocked ponds and a pole building all situated on 40 Acres M/L. For information contact auction manager Terry Hoenig of Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or 319.470.7120 (cell)
WASHINGTON COUNTY LAND & HOME AUCTION
Auction held onsite at 3189 Quince Avenue, Wayland, IA.
Located 3 miles north of Wayland on W55, then ¾ mile east on G6W/320th Avenue, then ¼ mile north on Quince Avenue.
Open House on Thursday, August 8th from 4-5pm
Three Bedroom Home on 40 Deeded Acres M/L
This property has what you have been looking for! This spacious 1,898 sq.ft. home was built in 2007 with a walk out basement, two stocked ponds and a pole building all situated on 40 Acres M/L.
The home offers an open floor plan. The living room has oak built in cabinets, a gas fireplace and hardwood floors. The spacious kitchen offers oak cabinets with Whirlpool side by side refrigerator, Whirlpool electric stove, Whirlpool dishwasher, pantry and hardwood floors. The dining area has hardwood floors and French doors to the 10’x17’ deck, which overlooks the pond.
The main floor also has the master bedroom with master bath & walk in closet, two bedrooms and a full bath. The laundry/mud room has laundry hookups, sink and closet space. The full walkout basement is ready to be finished the way you want it and is plumbed for another bath.
Amenities of the home include: Carrier air exchanger with Aqua-Therm outdoor wood stove, central air, electric water heater, surround sound system in the living room, 200 & 100 amp breaker boxes and a well.
In addition to the two car attached garage there is a Greiner 27’x32’ pole building, 10’x12’ portable building and a 5,927 bu. grain bin with dryer.
This land offers excellent habitat for wildlife for hunting and recreation. The two ponds are stocked with crappie, bass & catfish. The tillable land is certified organic, with the north half of the tillable being tiled.
FSA indicates: 17.1 acres tillable and there is approx.. 1 acre in the northwest corner of the property used as hay ground. Corn Suitability Rating 2 of 70 on the tillable. Located in Section 22, Marion Township, Washington County, Iowa.
Please note home does have Famer's & Merchant's fiber/high speed internet.
Included: Whirlpool side by side refrigerator, Whirlpool electric stove, Whirlpool dishwasher, Aqua-Therm outdoor wood stove,Portable shed, Water softener
Not included: 2019 crops,All personal property, LP tanks, Fuel tank, Fuel barrel & stand, Whirlpool washer & dryer
Terms: 10% down payment on August 20, 2019. Balance due at closing with a projected date of October 4, 2019, upon delivery of merchantable abstract and deed and all objections have been met.
Possession: Projected date of October 4, 2019. (Subject to tenant’s rights on the tillable)
Real Estate Taxes: To be prorated to date of possession on the basis of the last available tax statement. Seller shall pay any unpaid real estate taxes payable in prior years.
Real Estate Taxes
Ag. Credit: ($24.02)
Family Farm Credit: ($16.74)
Homestead Credit: ($133.81)
Net: $3,532.00 (Rounded)
- The tillable land is rented for the 2019 farming season. The seller shall keep all 2019 rent payments.
- Termination has been served by the seller on the tillable land and full possession will be given upon the completion of the 2019 harvest.
- It shall be the obligation of the buyer to report to the Washington County FSA office and show filed deed in order to receive the following if applicable: A. Allotted base acres. B. Any future government programs.
- This auction sale is not contingent upon Buyer’s financing or any other Buyer contingencies.
- Purchasers who are unable to close due to insufficient funds or otherwise, will be in default and the deposit money will be forfeited.
- The Seller shall not be obligated to furnish a survey.
- Due to this being an estate, the seller will be exempt from Time of Transfer Inspection of the septic, according to Iowa Code 455B.172(11). Any future inspections, upgrades, repairs, maintenance or other matters to the septic system will be at the buyer's expense in accordance with Washington County & Iowa Laws & regulations.
- The buyer shall be responsible for any fencing in accordance with Iowa state law.
- If in the future a site clean-up is required it shall be at the expense of the buyer.
- This real estate is selling subject to any and all covenants, restrictions, encroachments and easements, as well as all applicable zoning laws.
- The buyer acknowledge that they have carefully and thoroughly inspected the real estate and are familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying this real estate in its "as is" condition and there are no expressed or implied warranties pertaining to the same.
- Steffes Group, Inc. is representing the Seller.
- Any announcements made the day of sale take precedence over advertising.
Owner: John L. Hahn Estate
Brandie Parsons & Gary Wenger – Co-Executors
Richard S. Bordwell – Attorney for Seller
For details contact auction manager, Terry Hoenig at Steffes Group, 319.385.2000 or by cell 319.470.7120