Auction Items For Sale
• In Re: Ralph C. Wileczek, Chapter 7 Case No. 19-12280-ABA
• Property Type: Duplex, 2-Story Row Home with Porch
• Year Built: 1972
• Total Squre Feet: 1,787 SF (GBA)
• Unit 1: 5 Rooms Total - 2 Bedrooms - 1 Bath - 885 SF
• Unit 2: 5 Rooms Total - 2 Bedrooms - 1 Bath - 902 SF
• Basement: Full - Unfinished
• Lot Size: 0.07 Acres (2,884 SF)
• Dimensions: 28 X 103
• Zoning Classification: RSA-4
• Parking: Street/Driveway (2 - Car Parking)
• Utilities: Gas, Electric
• Heat: Gas
• Type of A/C: Central (2 Separate Units)
• Water Source: Public Water
• Sewer Source: Public Sewer
• Assessed Value: $210,000
• Taxes: $2,940
• Tax Year: 2019
• Municipal Website & Phone: https://www.phila.gov/ or (215) 686-2400
NOMINAL OPENING BID: $25,000.00
PROPERTY INSPECTION: Wednesday, October 9, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Buyer’s Premium: 10% Buyer’s Premium based on the high bid.
Auction Type: Sale subject to United States Bankruptcy Court Approval
Closing: Within 30 days of United States Bankruptcy Court Approval, Sold "AS-IS" Condition, No Contingencies, Cash Sale.
Deposit Amount: $10,000 non-refundable down payment, by wire transfer or certified funds made payable to Foundation Title, LLC, due within 24 hours following close of auction.
Broker Co-Op: 2% of the bid price will be paid as a buyer broker commission to the broker representing a purchaser on any auction property.
Agency Disclosure: Warner Real Estate & Auction Company represents the seller in this real estate transaction.
Disclaimer: Information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer/broker’s knowledge but subject to inspection and verification by all parties relying on it. Sellers, their representatives and auctioneer/broker shall not be liable for inaccuracies, errors, or omissions. All square footage and other dimensions are approximate.
Properties can be accessed by appointment, if accompanied by a PA Licensed Real Estate Agent. Agents, please call 856-769-4111 for access instructions.