Auction and Roup Sales Service of Laing Legal Law Firm
The purpose of Laing Legal’s Auction and Roup Sales Service is to protect your wealth.
What is your wealth? Your wealth is the sum total of your assets. Your assets are everything you own, whether it be cash, or real estate, or personal property. It does not matter whether you are an individual or a business: Your wealth is comprised of your assets.
Fact: You need to be able to access your wealth for it to be of any use to you, especially in these uncertain times.
If your assets are all cash, your wealth is readily reachable at any time. But if your assets are real estate and/or personal property, your wealth is not as easily accessible. If you cannot convert your real estate and/or personal property to cash quickly and efficiently, your wealth is at risk.
The Auction and Roup Sales Service that Laing Legal provides does precisely this: We protect your wealth by enabling you to convert your assets to cash, safely and efficiently.
Our Roup Sales assist clients to sell high-end assets, like real estate and heavy equipment and valuable collectibles (www.roup.ca). Our Action Auction Sales assist clients to dispose of their everyday household goods, furnishings, vehicles and other personal property (www.actionauctions.ca).
* Best Price Possible
* Roup Sales and Action Auction Sales are competitive sales
* Competitive sales achieve the best price possible in the least amount of time
* A deep pool of potential purchasers assures the best value
* We have an extensive network of buyers across North America
Law Firm Protections
* Fiduciary duty to look after client’s best interests
* Solicitor/Client privilege
* Oversight by the Law Society of Ontario
* Accountability of a Solicitor’s Trust
* Errors & Omissions Insurance protection
* Both your financial safety and your physical health are protected
* Our websites are interactive, innovative and sophisticated and designed for “no contact” sales transactions
* Our software enables assets to be previewed and processed online
* The need for physical interaction or attendance is minimized
* Reasonable costs for sales of any assets
* If real estate sale is done through www.roup.ca, there are no costs, commissions or legal fees
* In a roup sale of real estate, the purchaser pays a Buyers’ Premium in addition to the successful bid price, which is sufficient to cover all legal fees, auction costs, software fees, commission fees and closing costs.