Auction Items For Sale
This property sells @ 12 PM. Please note: This property also sells in conjunction with Farm Auction.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Royal LePage Town and Country Realty before bidding on property.
Call Royal LePage Town and Country Realty @ 780-349-0764
Directions to Property: From Junction of Hwy 43 & Sec Hwy 757 just west of Sangudo. Go north on Hwy 757 for 14 km turn east on Hwy 18 for 1 km property on west side. From Barrhead go 42 kms west on Hwy 18 property on west side and marked with signs.
Open House / Preview
- May 30, 2018 4 pm – 8 pm
- June 16, 2018 10 am – 2 pm
Royal LePage Town and Country Realty
1 Deeded Quarter (Includes Home & Buildings) 58226 Hwy 18
155.10± acres with approx. 80± open acres in hay. Good class 4 soil split up into 4 fields with Conner creek winding through SW portion. Cattle set up with 1 auto waterer & plumbed for second, 24x24 barn, 160x270 roping arena, and good fencing (a good portion sucker rod).
R-1: NE-13-58-7-W5th 155.10± acres (Home Quarter)
1978, 1200± sq ft log bungalow home. Enter through the side entrance w/ large closet. Cozy eat in kitchen with oak cabinets, gas stove, & stainless steel fridge. The Living room boasts a beautiful rock faced wood burning fireplace as well as a wood stove. Hardwood flooring runs throughout living room, bedrooms, & hallway. Modest master and second bedrooms with full closets. Updated 4 pce bath with tile floors & jet tub. Main floor laundry room w/room for deep freeze and storage. Partial basement houses mechanical system. 32x28 garage built in 2011, 12’ walls & 10’ doors, radiant heat, 220V plug, 50 amp breaker and gravel parking pad for RV. Yard & house is supplied by a good 260’ drilled well (approx.). Down from main yard you will find a 24x24 concrete pad, a 28x40 open faced machine shed, older storage building, 24x24 barn, corrals & cattle handling system, 1 auto waterer & plumbed for second. Good fencing (some sucker rod). 160x270 open roping arena. Approx. 80 open hay acres with remainder treed and yard site. Electric entrance gate. Excellent central location, close to Sangudo & Barrhead and located right on the paved Hwy 18 close to junction 757. SW of Romeo lake as well as Thunder Lake provincial park. This little farm is set up and ready to move into.
MUNICIPALITYLAC ST ANNE COUNTY
SIZE (APPROX)155.10± ACRES
TAXES (2018)$ TBV
POSSESSIONJULY 27, 2018
SERVICESPOWER, NATURAL GAS, DRILLED WELL, SURFACE DISCHARGE SEPTIC SYSTEM
STYLEBUNGALOW W/PARTIAL BASEMENT
BATHROOMS1—4 PCE BATHROOM
TOTAL SQUARE FEET1200± SQ FT
ROOF TYPEASPHALT SHINGLES
BASEMENT DEVELOPMENTNOT DEVELOPED — MECHANICAL AREA
FLOORINGHARDWOOD, TILE, & LINO
GOODS INCLUDEDFRIDGE, STOVE, & PORTABLE DISHWASHER
PARKING & OUTBUILDINGS32X28 DETACHED GARAGE, 24X24 BARN, 28X40 OPEN FACED MACHINE SHED
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED: In this auction, the seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Properties will sell to the highest bidder without minimum or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Royal LePage Town and Country Realty (Real Estate Brokerage) is acting only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Purchaser. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability or value of the property.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to the property is available for inspection prior to the auction. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
- GST - Purchase Price (Bid price) does not include any applicable GST.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to Royal LePage Town and Country Realty (Trust) in the form of a bank draft, money order or other approved payment as follows:
R-1: NE-13-58-7-W5th 155.10± acres (Home Quarter) $20,000.00
- COMPLETION DAY: Title for each parcel will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title as shown on the Purchase Contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before the Completion Day (). Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contract.
- NO WARRANTY: The Purchaser shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon. All information provided is meant as a guide only. In accepting a buyer registration number each bidder acknowledges receipt of the "Property Information Package" provided. The Purchaser shall have satisfied himself as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding.
- RESPONSIBILITIES OF BIDDERS It is the responsibility of all bidders to review all information provided and terms of this auction. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Royal LePage Town and Country Realty prior to bidding.
- AUCTIONEER RESERVES THE RIGHT to accept or reject any bid and in all cases of dispute the auctioneer’s decision shall be final. If an auctioneer declares a property "sold" or "closes the bidding" and more than one party immediately claims to hold the high bid the auctioneer may declare who holds the high bid or re-open the bidding for further advances from the parties who held the high bid.
- RECORDING: Real estate auctions managed by Team Auctions are recorded. If it is necessary to verify any fact related to the sale a copy of the recording may be provided to the seller or a buyer.
- BUYERS FURTHER AGREE to be responsible for all charges to them including deposits on sale day, and subsequent payments as outlined in the Purchase Contract. It is understood that if any payment is not made or if any cheque given to Royal LePage Town and Country Realty as payment is not honored that the buyer will face civil and/or criminal charges.
In accepting a buyer registration number all buyers agree to be bound by the above terms as well as any other conditions announced by the auctioneer.
Construction / Industrial Equipment
2007 Caterpillar 247B Tracked Skid Steer
67" tooth bucket, enclosed cab, 1845 hrs
Very clean machine with new engine.
Skid Steer 96" Snow Bucket
48" Skid Steer Pallet Forks
Skid Steer 3 Prong Bale Fork
2005 Mustang 2 Dr Sports Coupe
4.8L engine, 5 speed manual transmission, leather, 245/40ZR18 rubber, 144,018 kms
2007 Four Star Stock/Horse 15 ft Aluminum T/A Trailer
V nose, angle front panel, saddle rack, tack hooks, side entry door, sliding & swing out rear door, electric jack, 235/85R16 rubber
Very good trailer.
3 PT, Lawn & Garden
John Deere L110 Lawn Tractor
17.5 Kohler engine, hydro transmission, 42" mower deck, 211 hrs
New motor invoice from Finning
2009 Harber Craft 1875 White Water 18 ft Jet Boat with T/A Karavan Trailer
175 HP Yamaha motor, full canopy, boat cover, livewell, stereo, anchor, (2) 12 V down riggers, GPS fish finder, 5 HP kicker outboard, 2015 galvanized trailer, with hydraulic disc brakes, 205/75R14 rubber
SER: QBSY8706L809 Boat, 5KTBS232XFF507323 trailer
Very nice well cared for boat.
2014 Shasta Revere SHT32DS Bumper T/A Travel Trailer
front master bedroom, rear bunk beds, sleeps 9, fridge stove, microwave, tub with shower, bathroom entry from outside, (1) 13 ft slide out, (1) 6 ft slide out, TV, outdoor kitchen, awning, (2) propane tanks, (2) batteries, equalizer hitch, 225/75R15 rubber
Used very little.
2011 Polaris 500EFI 4X4 Side X Side ATV
winch, cab, manual dump box, 27 x 10-14 front, 27 x 12-14 rear rubber, 555 miles
Aluminum Quad Ramps
Livestock, Feed & Equipment
Morand Cattle Squeeze
self catching head gate
Shop & Tools
Red Rock GSA22 Log Splitter
Sanborn Upright Air Compressor
14CFM @ 90psi, 155 max psi
110 V motor
Eight Person Hot Tub
Non Internet Items
Bins, Buildings & Material (Non Internet Items)
(200) +/- Sucker Rods
(4) Chain Link Fence Sections
Livestock, Feed & Equipment (Non Internet Items)
(27) Corriente & Corriente Cross Cows with Calfs
(1) 4 year Old Red Angus Bull
(50) Light Duty 10 ft Panels
(3) 8 X 16 ft Calf Shelters
(4) Single Bale Feeders
30 ft Shop Built Pipe Bale Feeder
Qty of Pressure Treated Posts
Galvanized Horse Hay Feeder
Poly Calf Sled
Shop & Tools (Non Internet Items)
Miscellaneous Shop & Farm Items