Auction Items For Sale
We will be hosting our upcoming Thursday Bred Sales in a "Timed Online" auction format.
- Viewing of the cattle will be available on the Wednesday before the sale and Thursday morning
- The lots of cattle (approx 6 head per lot) will open for bidding on the sale evening (Wednesday) at 7pm and begin to start closing at 11am in a staggered format of 1 lot per 2 minutes.
- If you happen to have "computer or internet challenges" we have more than enough staff and devices to help you get registered and or bid either in person at the auction mart after viewing and or over the phone.
- Please register on Rosehill Live to set up an account to bid if you are interested in bidding if you don't already have an active account (we can help you with this).
- go to www.oldsauction.com and click on the green icon on the left "Rosehill Live Online Bidding". You'll also find a full link there with step by step instructions on how to complete this process.
- There will be NO online bidding charge.
- If you have any questions at all please contact the office at 403-556-3655 or call Tyler Rosehill 403-507-1782 or Patrick Cassidy 403-559-7202 for any assistance. We want you comfortable bidding on cattle throughout this process and appreciate your understanding in this change of auction format due to the challenging current health restrictions.
CODY JACKSON BRED HEIFERS
60 Fleck Simm., Red Factor Simm., or Fleck Simm/Red Angus X Bred Heifers bred R. A.
Heifers will weigh from 1100 to 1300lbs
Offer consists of 45 home raised R.A./Fleck X Heifers balance of heifers are select one
owner heifers, 1 Iron, bred to Lauron R.A., Block Buster Bulls, 65lb & 68lb b.w.
bulls out April 25th to start calving Feb 1, bulls pulled June 25th.
will receive first scour shot and pour-on before sale,
SelectVac Gold Program/Full Herd Health
very quiet well selected heifers, anything not right at sale time will be pulled
VICTOR & JANICE LAWRENCE BRED COWS
100 Blks, Reds, Tans & White Bred Cows, 2nd to 4th calvers, bred Angus or Blk Simm. to start calving March 1st.
DON JOHNSTON BRED HEIFERS
45 Blk, BBF Bred Heifers bred to low bw Black Angus bulls to start calving January 20th.
SCHMIDT LAND & CATTLE BRED HEIFERS
-48 Reds & Blks Exotic X Bred Heifers bred low birth wt Red Angus Bull to start calving March 1st, Full Herd Health
ROALD BERLING BRED HEIFERS
-20 Reds Tans & Blk Bred Heifers bred low birth wt Red Angus Bulls to start calving Feb. 1st.
BAR EV RANCHES - PAT JAMES BRED HEIFERS
45 Black Angus Bred Heifers bred to Pure Bred Black Angus, bulls out May 28th to August 1st, to start calving March 1st, 1100 - 1200lbs, Quiet
DAN FELKER BRED HEIFERS
18 Blk & Red Angus Heifers bred Red Angus to calve in January
IRONSIDE & SONS CATTLE CO.
65 Reds & Blk Simm./Angus X Bred Heifers bred to Black Angus Belvin Bulls, Red Angus Lowenberg bulls to calve March 27th, bulls out June 15th to August 15th.
LORNE SPREEMAN BRED COWS
60 Black Angus/Gelbvieh X Bred Cows bred to Pure Bred Black Gelbvieh Bull to start calving Feb. 20th, 2nd calvers to Mature cows.
DIAMOND D RANCH - COMPLETE HERD DISPERSAL - BRED COWS
-100 Red Angus, Red Angus X bred Cows bred to Red Angus Bulls to calve April 1st, full herd health, young to mature cows, One Iron closed herd
WAYNE TERPSMA - HERD REDUCTION
-24 Red X & Blk Bred Heifers bred to proven Red Angus Bull to calve Feb 15th.
-60 Red X & Blk Bred Cows bred Red Angus to calve Feb 15th