Auction Items For Sale
This property sells @ 12 PM. Please note: This property also sells in conjunction with Consignment Auction.
Note: Buyers must pre-register with Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. before bidding on property.
Call Moores Agri-Trade Ltd. @ 780-696-2249
Directions to Property: 4839 48 Ave Chipman AB
Directions to Auction Site: Team Auctions Site - 3351 50th Street, Drayton Valley AB
Open House / Preview
- Sunday July 28
Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.
Substantially renovated home on 50 x 125 ft lot
C1: 4938 48 Ave Chipman AB Plan 7621886 Blk 15 Lot 7
1040 sq ft 3 bedroom 1 bath bungalow built approximately 1978
Substantial renovations completed in 2008 by insurance after a lightning strike on an old antenna coxial cable started a fire in the attic. The main floor was gutted to frame and redone : new drywall, insulation, flooring, windows, doors, cupboards, light fixtures, 4 pce bathroom fixtures replaced including tub/surround unit.
Main floor features kitchen with oak cabinetry, kitchen dining with garden doors, living room with brick faced wood fireplace, 3 bedrooms & 4 pce main bath.
Basement has been upgraded with interior weeping tile & sump pump. A former 3 pce basement bath has sink, toilet (needs repair/replace), roughed in plumbing for shower. Large open area, laundry/mechanical room and a storage room complete the unfinished basement. Note - the wood stove in basement is not included.
Concrete floor in north west portion basement has a heave
Asphalt shingles, stucco exterior.
Large back yard has raised garden beds and there is plenty of room to build a garage off the back lane.
Fridge, stove, microhood, washer, dryer
Wood stove in basement, garden covers
Services Power, phone, natural gas, municipal water (from city of Edmonton) & municipal sewer.
Cozy home in friendly village of Chipman. Commuting distance to Ft Saskatchewan, Scotford, Vegreville.
1991 RPR & accompanying municipal letter indicates minimum side yard setback (1.52 m) were not met & fireplace chimney setback is only 0.89 m. In 1991 village did not forsee any problems & noted residence built prior to adoption of land use bylaw in place in 1991.
Copy of letter & RPR included.
LEGAL PLAN7621886 BLK 15 LOT 7
SIZE (APPROX)50’ X 125.36’X 50’ X 125.42’
POSSESSION24 SEPTEMBER 2019
Terms & Conditions
- UNRESERVED:The seller has agreed to accept the highest bid regardless of price. Property(s) will sell to the highest bidder without minimum Or reserve.
- AGENT OF THE SELLER: Real Estate Brokerage (Moores Agri-Trade Ltd.) acts only as agent of the seller and not as agent of the Buyer. They will provide prospective buyers with all facts known to the agent that will or may affect the marketability Or value of the property.
- NO WARRANTY: The Buyer shall accept the Property as-is where-is and specifically agrees that neither the Seller, Auctioneer or Realtor makes any representations or warranties of any kind as to the condition or fitness of the Property, environmental or otherwise, or any improvements thereon.
- It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF ALL BIDDERS to review all information provided, including "Property Information Package" from the Real Estate Brokerage and the terms of this auction. All information provided is meant as a guide only. Bidders shall have satisfied themselves as to the descriptions, location and condition of the property prior to bidding. If clarification is required, it is the bidder’s responsibility to obtain clarification from Real Estate Brokerage prior to bidding.
- GST: Bid price does not include any applicable GST unless announced otherwise by auctioneer.
- DEPOSIT: Immediately at the close of bidding the successful bidder will make a NON REFUNDABLE deposit payable to the real estate brokerage (as listed in the Property Information Package) in the form of a bank draft or other approved payment. Amount is listed in Property Info Package/or as announced by auctioneer.
- PURCHASE CONTRACT: The Real Estate Purchase Contract that applies to each property will be available for inspection prior to the auction. Title(s) will be clear of encumbrances except those which are to remain on the title. All bidders agree that, should their bid be accepted, they will complete and be bound by the terms of the purchase contract. Buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price to their lawyer on or before Completion Day. Possession will be in accordance with the terms of the Purchase Contracts. Note: These contracts will not be subject to any buyer’s conditions.
**TEAM SEKURA AUCTION MAIN SALE TERMS ALSO APPLY.