Auction Items For Sale
320 +/- Acres Ranch/Farm/Wildlife Land
Fairview/Chester Area, Major Co., OK
Irrigation Well | 3 BDRM Home | Shop | Farm Buildings
Wednesday September 25, 2019 10:00 a.m.
Auction Location: Fairview Community Center, 206 East Broadway, Fairview, OK
Open House Date: Mon., Sept. 16th, 3:30 p.m. till 5:30 p.m. OR Contact Vicki Wiggins Allen at 580.554.4400 to schedule an appointment to view the home.
This land has been proudly owned by the Dow family since approx. 1957 and although not an easy decision, they have now decided to give another family the chance to enjoy it as much as they. It has served the Dow family well, as it will yours and Wiggins Auctioneers is pleased to offer it to you at auction.
320 +/- Acres (Offered in Two Tracts)
- Located 13 miles SW of Fairview on US 60, then 2 miles S. on NS 242 (blacktop road) OR from Chester 13 miles E. on US 60, then 2 miles S. on NS 242
- ½ mile of blacktop frontage along E. side
- Terrain runs from level to rolling sand hills covered with mostly Native grass & some Bermuda & Love grass (some of which was former cropland)
- Good amount of native timber (many red cedars have already been dozed & piled)
- Excellent wildlife habitat – deer, turkey, quail, & predators
- Good grazing & shelter for livestock
- 135.56 acres of cropland (currently in grass)
- Good perimeter fence
- Some cross fences
- Sm. set of corrals
- 1,716 +/- sq. ft., 3 BDRM, 2 BA home w/ central heat (NW/4)
- Farm buildings & shop building (NW/4)
- Irrigation well near SW/C of NE/4, completed Feb. 1967 (30” hole * 88 +/- ft. * pump test 590 GPM * 12 ¾” casing)
- Domestic water wells & windmills
Order of Auction: NE/4 & NW/4 will be offered individually & together. ‘18 Taxes for Entirety: were approx. 733.00 without homestead exemption. Legal Description: The N/2 of Sec. 28, Twp. 20N, R14 W.I.M., Major Co., OK. Minerals: Do not sell. Possession: Possession of the cropland will be given upon signing the purchase contract and acceptance of the escrow deposit for the purpose of tilling the soil as is necessary for conserving moisture and for preparing for and for planting a wheat crop. If for any reason this agreement does not close, the Sellers shall pay the Buyer the customary rate as recommended by the O.S.U. Extension Service for any tilling or planting which Buyer may have done, and Buyer shall immediately relinquish possession to Sellers and neither party shall be liable to the other for any further damages. Complete possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer or title, at closing.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.