Auction Items For Sale
- From the north edge of Helena, ½ mile north on SH 58, known as the “Lewie Place”
- Highly productive cropland- according to the Alfalfa Co. F.S.A., there are 115.33 acres of cropland with a 115.2 acre wheat base & 40 bu./ac. PLC yield
- Mostly Class II soils- principal soil types of the cropland are Lovedale fine sandy loam & Renfrow silt loam, both Class II, with lesser amounts of Pond Creek silt loam, Class I & Devol fine sandy loam, Class III
- Lays level & is easily tilled
- Highway frontage provides great opportunity for development
Legal: W ¾ of NW/4 15-24N-10W Minerals: No minerals are being sold or transferred with the surface. The Seller’s share of minerals will be offered at public auction, scheduled for August 1, 2019. Watch future ads & wigginsauctioneers.com for details. ‘18 Taxes: were approx. $440.00. The 2019 taxes will be prorated to the day of closing. Crop: Does not sell. Possession: Possession is to be given upon payment in full of the purchase price and transfer of title, at closing, subject to the existing lease which expires upon completion of harvest of the 2019-2020 wheat crop or July 1, 2020, whichever is later. The cash lease payment for the 2019-2020 crop year is $5,143.00 and will transfer to the Buyer.
Registration: All bidders are required to register with valid form of ID and acknowledge and agree to auction terms & conditions. Absentee bidders who wish to authorize another person to bid/purchase on their behalf, please provide a letter of authorization. Contact the Auction Company for details.
Terms: 10% of the purchase price is to be placed in escrow day of auction with the balance being due upon delivery of merchantable title. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the auction company or its employer. Buyers should satisfy themselves as to acreage, crop base, condition, etc. prior to auction day. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.