Auction Items For Sale
The software works and looks best if you use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser. Do not bid from a smart phone, iPad or tablet. Those items don't update as quickly as a desk top or laptop computer and it may appear you have the high bid when you actually may not. This is especially important while the auction is closing. The software has extended bidding.
If someone bids on an item in the last seconds the closing time on that item will extend for 2 minutes. That will continue on that item until there is no activity for 2 minutes.
If you are a new user or if you have a slower or unreliable internet connection, we recommend using the maximum bid feature. If you leave your maximum bid, the software will advance you as other people bid. If the bidding stops at an amount less than your maximum bid, then that is all you pay. Unlike other auction companies, we do not have access to your maximum bid, nor does anyone else.
· Selling 40 Acres
· Located on the South Side of 50th St. Just West of Tagus Avenue, Brownton, MN
Legal Description: The West Half of the East Half of the Northeast
Quarter of Section 14, Round Grove Township.
Keith Peterson, Owner.
PID: The West 1/2 of 120130700
Terms & Conditions:
- Bidder Registration: Although there is no obligation to bid, all prospective buyers MUST register to bid at www.faheysales.com. For assistance in registering call 320.864.3510.
- Down Payment: $15,000 non-refundable earnest money down on purchase agreement at the close of bidding (Wednesday, March 9, 2016 at 1:00 p.m.)
- Closing: Closing on this property shall take place on or before Thursday, March 31, 2016. Buyers wishing to close earlier will be accommodated.
- Failure to close by the Buyer: If for any reason you are unable to complete the transaction, your down payment money will be forfeited.
- Title: This property will be sold free & clear from any & all liens & encumbrances, but subject to any zoning, environmental, or other municipal, federal & state laws, easements, rights of way or other matters of record. Buyer to accept property in as-is condition.
- Seller & Auctioneers Disclaimer: All announcements and updates made by the auctioneer on the website, shall take precedence over any previously written material or oral statements made. Conduct of the auction, increments of the bidding & decisions as to the high bidder will be at the direction & sole discretion of the auctioneer. The information contained in this brochure is subject to the inspection & verification by all parties relying on it; no guarantee, expressed or implied, is given of the information contained in the brochure. No liability for its accuracy, error or omissions is assumed by the owners or the agents. Property sells in as is condition. Buyer will sign an as-is addendum.
- Terms: $15,000 non-refundable earnest money per parcel down on purchase agreement at the close of bidding (Wednesday, March 9, 2016). Cash, personal & company checks or certified funds will be accepted. Balance in full due on or before Thursday, March 31, 2016, the date of closing & possession. Buyers wishing to close early will be accommodated. Buyers to have financing arrangements made prior to bidding on the auction with no contingencies of any kind accepted in the purchase agreement. A 5% buyers premium applies to this property and shall be made part of the purchase price. Land will be sold by the acre 40 times the bid. Example: 40 X $7,000 winning bid = $280,000 plus buyers premium of 5% = Sale price of $294,000. The sale is subject to the sellers confirmation. 1031 tax exchange language can be included in the purchase agreement at the buyers request, however, any 1031 tax exchange shall not alter the terms, conditions, or closing date of this transaction.
- Taxes: 2016 real estate taxes will be pro-rated.
- Agency Disclosure: Fahey Sales Auctioneers & Appraisers and Edina Realty represent the seller in this real estate transaction. Dual agency may apply.
- Broker Participation Accepted But Not Required: A broker referral fee of 1% of the bid price will be paid to the buyers agent that registers their client with the auction company prior to the client registering and bidding at www.faheysales.com. Broker registration form and instructions can be found there.