Klassen Abe and Linda
Farm Auction in Manitoba
At the farm from Altona Manitoba jct 201 and 30, south 4 miles on highway 30 and 3½ west on road 3 N, or from Plum Coulee south on 306, 4 east on 201 and 4 south and 1 1/2 east on road 3. Yard #7083
Will have signs up auction day.
Folks, the Klassen’s have sold their farm and are moving. Everything will be sold to the highest bidder. Please note cattle sell at 1 pm.
Everything needs to be removed off auction site by March 31
Owners 327 5204
Bill Klassen auctioneers 204 325 4433
Auctioneers and/or owners are not responsible for any accidents on the sale site or the description of sale items. Everything is sold as is, where is. Any statement made sale day shall take precedence over all previous advertising. All Sales are final, without warranty. Subject to additions and deletions. Taxes where applicable.
*Sell at 1pm auction day
- 17 Predominant Red Angus Guaranteed Bred Hiefers approx 1100 to 1200 lbs. Calving to begin April 4.
- Pure bred red angus Bull namely ’’Red Willow Ridge Treckker 373S‘’ Born Aug 20 2006 weight at birth 83 lbs, sire of current calf crop.
- Two Red Angus Heifers as above not perg checked
- One Holstein Bull approx 1100 to 1200 lbs.
- Hopper and feed bins
- Lode King 1600 bushel hooper
- Two galvanized hopper bins approx 900 bushel
- 7 ton feed bin
- One ton poly feed bin
- Green Mill 5 hp electric hammer mill w/ 6 proportionater
- Electric pit pump. Numours electric motors, and feed augrs etc.
- 1965 model 4020 John Deere (Following work done in 2010 and 2011: Rebuilt motor, rebuilt power shift transmission, rebuilt Posi-Trac, brakes redone, rebuilt front hydraulic pump, less than 1000 hours on new 16.9-38 rear tires,JD 148 front end loader, folder of work order bills available at the auction.)
- Massey Ferguson 1505 4 wheel tractor, pto, 3208 cat, 18.4 x 38 good tires, poor duals
- Massey Ferguson 760 combine, chopper, pickup. 6 cylinder, gear drive
- Massey Ferguson 24 ft straight cut head
- 565 A Hesston Baler
-makes - 5'x6' hard core round bales
-very good shape
- 1972 GMC truck 18 ‘ box hoist tag axle with brakes will be Safety checked ,
- 7 ft 3pth, Erskine dual auger snow blower
- 3 pth angle blade
- Graham home 25 ft deep tiller w/ NH3
- Ccil 203 deep tiller 21 ft
- Allis 21 ft model 1300 rubber block shank mount cultivator
- Ajax hyd diamond harrows
- MF 2 x 15 ft disker seeders
- John Deere 3 x 8 model 9350 press drills disc openers and factory transport
- John Deere 3pth 9 row beet planter #70 planter units
- Beet cultivator frame
- Hutchinson 10’’x 61 Tr auger
- Westfield 8’’ x 41 with Honda engine
- Swath roller
- Two Versatile 18 ft pto swathers one w/ pickup reel
- 3 bottom 3 pth plow
- Wilrich 3 pth cult, 15 ft
- JD 24’ C-20 field cult
- 3 x 5’ coil packers
- Swath conditioner
- Bale Grapple to be mounted
- Small single cattle trailer
- 1500 gal manure wagon 9 x 20 tires one broke axle
- Truck tool box
8 FT X 12 FT INSULATED BUILDING WITH 47'' DOOR WAY NEW SIDINGING IN FACT NEW bUILDING,
- Gas powered 3400 PSI pressure washer stored out of frost
- Riding lawn mower
- Welder 180 amp LKS
- Electric ½’’ impact
- Drills and bits
- Air compressor
- Skil saw
- Hydraulic jacks
- Floor Jack
- Lots of hand tools
- Impact sockets and others
- Bench Grinder
- Disc Grinder
- Antique heavy duty 4 wheel steel wagon
two Feed cooker pots also electric stir stick used in caldern or feed cooker .
- Two maple butcher top table
- One gallon sausage stuffer
- 25 cubic foot freezer
- antique china hutch
- tables etc.
SOME scrap iron will be sold and needs to be off yard by May 15, 2012.